End of daytona..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    wow...from watch can go OT to arcade games ar....respect...hehehehe....
    bo bian leh,ts no head no tail so trying to figure out the possibility lo...
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

for me hor...cannot afford so cannot add in any comments lar....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Can talk cock in kopi talk mah... left in right out loh...
        DRSD-1665 mk4
        SD-16660 matte mk1
        Sub-1680 red mk6
        Sub-5513 matte/ meter first
        Exp2-16570
        Date Just-116234 MOP
        MS no date-67480

Comment

hehehehe....daytona not my type becoz 1st i cannot afford..2nd me not into chronos...hehehehe....like simple watches nia....if Datejust2 that is another diff story liao!!!!
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

TS MIA???

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              TS MIA???
              u gan jiong to clear your name ah
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by christal View Post

daytona have getting bad to worst..you guy agree?
                sry guy didnt make myself clear..wat i mean is the price and demand. i remember yr 2002-2004 when is at it peak black face is asking 20-22k and white is abt 18-20k but now you can easily get from loacl AD at slight high of 15k (for those who wan to know where can PM me) if you gu lat go find oversea set i cfm u can get below 15k for a brand new piece.. therefor i feel is the end of daytona liao.. dont think i talk only on hand i got one piece feel free to let me know if you are keen. surly stund you my asking cheers..

Comment

When you can sell your BNIB daytona at a discount then you tell me it is the end of it...
                  Originally posted by christal View Post
                  sry guy didnt make myself clear..wat i mean is the price and demand. i remember yr 2002-2004 when is at it peak black face is asking 20-22k and white is abt 18-20k but now you can easily get from loacl AD at slight high of 15k (for those who wan to know where can PM me) if you gu lat go find oversea set i cfm u can get below 15k for a brand new piece.. therefor i feel is the end of daytona liao.. dont think i talk only on hand i got one piece feel free to let me know if you are keen. surly stund you my asking cheers..

Comment

I understand what u meant. But I dun quite agree due to the drop of pricing is referring it's going from from bad to worse. I can only agree the demand has come down or perhaps supply has gone up. In fact Daytona has improved quite a fair bit latlely, with the intro of new clasp & newer dials on TT, I feel Daytona is still as good or even better than before. I think each watch's quality shouldn't just be justified by it's price. There are other factors to be considered too. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I was quoted slightly below 14K for a white face daytona.
                      But after reading some posts here, it sounded too good to be true.

As i am not familiar with timepiece and has never owned any rolex before. Kindly advise what are the things i should look out for? Quoted is new watch from reputable AD, through some contacts though.

thank you in advanced.

Comment

Got stock or not??? Everyone also can "quote".... when you want, they say no stock... I hate those SE....

Originally posted by engin View Post
                        I was quoted slightly below 14K for a white face daytona.
                        But after reading some posts here, it sounded too good to be true.

As i am not familiar with timepiece and has never owned any rolex before. Kindly advise what are the things i should look out for? Quoted is new watch from reputable AD, through some contacts though.

thank you in advanced.

Comment

Got stock or not??? Everyone also can "quote".... when you want, they say no stock... I hate those SE....
                          Totally agreed!

Comment

cfm have de la

have la dude.. go try "cold" place like some hotel surly can get but i dont think they will give a good quote to unknow ppl anot la.. at least i got to know that hour glass can sell at 15k +/-

Comment

Oh, that i did not asked. But why do SE quote but cannot deliver?

Comment

Originally posted by engin View Post
                                Oh, that i did not asked. But why do SE quote but cannot deliver?
                                Because they like to gong song nia n also to make u song. Then when u r really interested, they will tell u no stock n gotta order.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X