Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Daytona

Hi,

Can someone post any photos on Rolex TT Daytona? How much discount is given to TT? As compared to SS, is TT also selling at premium?

SS is selling above list (List price $12k++). Is is selling now for around $15k++. TT list is about $18K++, but last time I asked, TT selling around $14k++. TT cheaper than SS.

Comment

X2, TT is cheaper than SS for daytona
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
        SS is selling above list (List price $12k++). Is is selling now for around $15k++. TT list is about $18K++, but last time I asked, TT selling around $14k++. TT cheaper than SS.
        The SS daytona manufacturer recommended retail price in Singapore is $13,984. $12K++ was the price two years back. I think the best offer you can get from a local AD is $16.5k based on my experience.
        20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
        23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
        30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
        14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
          The SS daytona manufacturer recommended retail price in Singapore is $13,984. $12K++ was the price two years back. I think the best offer you can get from a local AD is $16.5k based on my experience.
          Checked with one local AD, SS black dial asking for S$17,000 but no stock, was told waiting time between 4 to 6 weeks, white dial S$16,000 currently 1 in showcase...TT, White Gold, Full Yellow Gold & Pink Gold got stocks.

SG Retail Price for Daytona:
          116520 $13,984 (Selling above retail price)
          116523 $20,103
          116528 $39,644
          116528G $45,153
          116509 $43,271

Comment

How about WG? How much discounts? I always like the WG with black face & red hands!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
              How about WG? How much discounts? I always like the WG with black face & red hands!
              If i'm not wrong, it 116509 and list price is $43,271. But dickson offer up to 15% discount... But there are many different variant for this model, with different type of dial...

Comment

If i'm not wrong, it 116509 and list price is $43,271. But dickson offer up to 15% discount... But there are many different variant for this model, with different type of dial...
                Thanks. Wah, within 3 days, 2 brand new Rolexes! Congrats! Both are nice watches!

Comment

Thanks. Wah, within 3 days, 2 brand new Rolexes! Congrats! Both are nice watches!
                  got the daytona but cannot resist the green temptation... so ended up with two...

Comment

1 more question.

Was the SS Daytona sold at 12k last year? I heard that currently it's selling at 15k for white and 17k for black. The list is about 14k, if I am not wrong.

Any idea how much this SS Daytona is sold in HK? Any authorised Hong Kong AD? Thanks.

Comment

1 more question.

Was the SS Daytona sold at 12k last year? I heard that currently it's selling at 15k for white and 17k for black. The list is about 14k, if I am not wrong.

Any idea how much this SS Daytona is sold in HK? Any authorised Hong Kong AD? Thanks.
                      Daytona wasn't sold at 12k last year...I could just wish...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

1 more question.

$12K was the list price few years back, no ADs in Singapore sell u at list price, you pay a premium to get it.

The oriental watch company in HK quoted S$13.5k (after conversion to SGD, cannot remember the actual HK dollar) last month, but saleman say no stock... think he is is bull****ting me... I'm sure he can bring one out if i'm willing to pay a premium for it. i didn't probe further.

Comment

$12K was the list price few years back, no ADs in Singapore sell u at list price, you pay a premium to get it.

The oriental watch company in HK quoted S$13.5k (after conversion to SGD, cannot remember the actual HK dollar) last month, but saleman say no stock... think he is is bull****ting me... I'm sure he can bring one out if i'm willing to pay a premium for it. i didn't probe further.
                          Thanks. I also heard about such "story" from overseas AD. They "pretend" to tell you the price, but held back the watch, but saying "not available". They only will sell to regulars or local.

Comment

And you think this only happens overseas?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

How come Daytona selling above list price? Anyone can enlighten me?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X