Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your advise

hi senior

I am getting my first rolex b4 my birthday and have been eyeing two models, sub no-date & Milguass (black dial). I like the sub cos i simply love diver watches. However, when I compare both in AD, I found the milguass is more for a daily watch and also the weight and also very elegant.... I read tons of both watches review but still cannot decide....

I know most bros will suggest to buy both but I am poor to pay for one.... cant really decide

kindly give me some comment.

I realised that you are eyeing both models with no date? Personally, I would go for sub as it has a more sporty look. :-) Anyway, you need to like the watch before committing the purchase. Enjoy and hope you will get your first Rollie birthday soon...
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

You should really go where your heart takes you. So it should be the Sub then!

Comment

Originally posted by luohan27 View Post
        hi senior

I am getting my first rolex b4 my birthday and have been eyeing two models, sub no-date & Milguass (black dial). I like the sub cos i simply love diver watches. However, when I compare both in AD, I found the milguass is more for a daily watch and also the weight and also very elegant.... I read tons of both watches review but still cannot decide....

I know most bros will suggest to buy both but I am poor to pay for one.... cant really decide

kindly give me some comment.
        Both watches are different in their own ways. The agruments for each might go on forever. Everyone have their own likes. Go with yr heart & get the one that appeal to you most.
        Good Luck.
        P.S.: If i have to choose, I'll go for the SUB. Timeless Design which won't go wrong. Milguass acquired a special taste. Not everyone cup of tea.. my 2cts worth.

Comment

i will also go for SUB... for dress/office wear,,,, thats a Rolex Sub ok,,,

Comment

Me too will certainly go for sub. milgaus looks like a swatch watch to me.

Comment

also tons of reading can/will not win over the feeling on "THE" watch resting on the wrist....

watch good looking, don't feel good, reflect on face, no good

watch comfortable, feels good, will reflect on your face, happy and confident

Comment

Sub...

Comment

I also vote for SUB!! :P

Comment

well, imho, won't go wrong with either one!

pick the one that 'smiles' with you!!

Comment

I vote for Sub, you will never go wrong.

Comment

milgosh

Comment

Hi all bros/sis

Thanks for your comments and votes. It shown that all like sub except one...

Well, I think I will go for a final try to see which smiles at me most before pulling the trigger....

Comment

Sub is a better investment..
                            - 16613LN Sub

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. ~Dion Boucicault

Comment

Originally posted by sonikbyte View Post
                              Sub is a better investment..
                              x2.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X