Price of brand new GMT Master IIc in sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    If you wear watch in, and send box by post.... how they know you bought BN? Only those stupid enough to wrap up in box, and original bag, will kenna attention from customs officer.
    Ya, I always put the watch in a pouch in pocket. The box put in the luggage. So far they never check me but even if they do, just tell them you went overseas to service your watch becos only they got the spare parts there.

Some ppl I know like to show off by carrying the watch with box and carry with the Rolex paper bag. Of cos the customs fine lah. Not only watches but LV bags etc... too. The customs ppl most times 'close' one eye but don't do it too obvious if not how they answer to the top?

Comment

buying one for own use no problem la. resize and wear it, keep the papers.

Anyway I passed by T3 2 days ago. Sub, Sub LV, GMT IIc, Milgauss Black/GV... they all have. Only no daytona, but if you got $$$ I think they can "transfer" from somewhere...
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Wats roughly e discount offer for Gmt 2 tone? My friend was offered 15% which works out to be abt 12.4k from local ad.. Seems a bit expensive..

Comment

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post
          Wats roughly e discount offer for Gmt 2 tone? My friend was offered 15% which works out to be abt 12.4k from local ad.. Seems a bit expensive..
          Why don't buy from this forum? They selling S$10800 to S$11300.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X