warranty free service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louie View Post
    this is the problem when we have our rollie service "elsewhere"...

For our RSC, they steady. They will let us know even the smallest hairline on the clasp... As for "aftermarket" part found when you send it in for chk/service,they will straightaway return it to you not wanting to further examine.
    Even RSC can't be trusted sometimes, this is my account,
    http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=33173
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
      In my dad case, one of the parts is not authentic after service by another person. The screw thread that connects the crown is not original...sianz
      Wow ....they change something that not original that too much mate...learn something from u all lao jiao...nxt time i will be more careful liao...

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
        Even RSC can't be trusted sometimes, this is my account,
        http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=33173
        bro Zidane, they human also and at least they try to make it up to you but imo not good enuf. bro Zidane, sorry to learnt abt your incident. I would have jump on them if they scratch the side of my case. bro Zidane, remember this trust ourselves our own eyes. Even sometime our most trusted watch maker/friend/bro/lover/gf/cousin miss cue also. This is why i snap photos infront of them before i hand over my watch. (Just say dun wish to have any argument later cos had bad experience before blablablaa) Good thing you chk after you collected your watch.

Just imagine what if only after weeks months than you spotted the scratch....

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex King View Post
          Wow ....they change something that not original that too much mate...learn something from u all lao jiao...nxt time i will be more careful liao...
          ya, when you are supposed to trust these professionals.
          Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
            bro Zidane, they human also and at least they try to make it up to you but imo not good enuf. bro Zidane, sorry to learnt abt your incident. I would have jump on them if they scratch the side of my case. bro Zidane, remember this trust ourselves our own eyes. Even sometime our most trusted watch maker/friend/bro/lover/gf/cousin miss cue also. This is why i snap photos infront of them before i hand over my watch. (Just say dun wish to have any argument later cos had bad experience before blablablaa) Good thing you chk after you collected your watch.

Just imagine what if only after weeks months than you spotted the scratch....
            Haiz, now after polishing, one lug side of the case is smaller....sianz...
            Current Collection :

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X