Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Green Sub in SG or MA?

The price of 16610lv in SG is S$8500.

I am wondering whether it is cheaper in MA?

Thx.

MA as in massachusetts?

malaysia = MY

no sales tax in MY.

if the watch can be shipped out of state in MA, you save on 6.25 sales tax (or you can shop from a Tax Free Shopping outlet as a tourist).
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
      MA as in massachusetts?

malaysia = MY

no sales tax in MY.

if the watch can be shipped out of state in MA, you save on 6.25 sales tax (or you can shop from a Tax Free Shopping outlet as a tourist).
      Oops. typo.

I mean malaysia. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by neocns View Post
        The price of 16610lv in SG is S$8500.

I am wondering whether it is cheaper in MA?

Thx.
        Sorry, oops.

I mean malaysia.

Comment

Sorry, oops.

I mean malaysia.
          Heard it from friends that it is cheaper there... But never go see before.
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

i think BNIB is about the same world wide... all about currency fluctuations.
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
              i think BNIB is about the same world wide... all about currency fluctuations.
              Currency n tax refund. Think this 2 contributed the most.
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

The LV is selling at $9009 now. Rumours are saying the prices will rise again.
                - 16613LN Sub

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. ~Dion Boucicault

Comment

Originally posted by sonikbyte View Post
                  The LV is selling at $9009 now. Rumours are saying the prices will rise again.
                  given discount, the price is around S$8500. wow, price rising...

Comment

given discount, the price is around S$8500. wow, price rising...
                    Quite difficult to get discount, unless u know the AD well... Or get those export set.
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

Actually my gf got a LV yesterday at ION Hourglass. $9009 no discount for sports model. The same goes to the luckyplaza shop. I would praise the service at ION is excellent as compare to the one at taka. Ya Ya Papaya think they own the shop.
                      - 16613LN Sub

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. ~Dion Boucicault

Comment

Actually my gf got a LV yesterday at ION Hourglass. $9009 no discount for sports model. The same goes to the luckyplaza shop. I would praise the service at ION is excellent as compare to the one at taka. Ya Ya Papaya think they own the shop.
                        it seems i should buy this watch quickly as the price may raise again, or i should seek some chances to go to HK.

Comment

it seems i should take action in case

Comment

bought my sub ss on sunday at peoples park center for 8k any bro can tell me is it a good buy cause before buying went to the first floor preown shop quote me 7k for a m seris dated 07 dec and come with cert but without box

Comment

Were u there in the evening? I was in the shop when i noticed a couple bought the SUB LV. Anyway enjoy the new watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X