New EXP II prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EXP II prices

Was quoted $6800 for a new M series EXP II(Black or white face same price).
    Is it a good buy?
    Please help...
    Gotta get it by end of next week.

sounds good..get the black one..black one already selling for 6700 back in 2006..

Comment

that is a very gd price already ( which i believe the other party quote u 15% discount off the list price ). cant remember which thread that some1 was quote 7k... if u really want it, get it fast before 2nd price increase this yr. ( yesterday went to KHH talk to one of my SE )

above is just MHO.....

Comment

Originally posted by ingzkit View Post
        Is it a good buy?
        Please help...
        Hi, care to share where you managed to get this price? Thinking of getting a black face myself.

Comment

Is it a good buy?
          Please help...
          If considering both white and black face are offered the same price, you should be able to bargain down the price of the white face. Generally, white face should be $200 lesser.

Comment

Originally posted by schumi View Post
            If considering both white and black face are offered the same price, you should be able to bargain down the price of the white face. Generally, white face should be $200 lesser.
            or maybe throw in some serious oleh oleh
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by schumi View Post
              Tat dpends. I've experienced 2 THG branches offer diff prices. One was selling black EXPII at 6.9k, n white for 6.5k. Anothr was selling 6.9k for both colours. Die die bargain no use. Even when AD frm te 2nd branch called up to verify wif AD at first branch oso no use. Te shock came when AD(te one selling at 6.9k) actually asked me to go to te othr AD to get the 6.5k one !! Wtf!!!

PS: Tis happens in late Dec 07-Jan 08.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Tat dpends. I've experienced 2 THG branches offer diff prices. One was selling black EXPII at 6.9k, n white for 6.5k. Anothr was selling 6.9k for both colours. Die die bargain no use. Even when AD frm te 2nd branch called up to verify wif AD at first branch oso no use. Te shock came when AD(te one selling at 6.9k) actually asked me to go to te othr AD to get the 6.5k one !! Wtf!!!

simialr experience here. my regular ad was transferred to another branch so i gave her a courtesy call. she told me that she is able to give me better discount at her current location. well, the models i wanted all dun hv. at least my wallet's still full and i'm spared from eating grass.
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

one of the possible reason is that by asking you to go to the branch who offered u a lower price, they are hoping that by the time u get there, no stock already then u will go back to them.

another possible reason is that you will go back to him/her due to graciousness the next time you want to get watches that the branch carries.

there is one possible reason why another branch quoted u about 400 lower is due to sales target not enough, so they offer a price hopefully no one will match and hence get the sale.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

as i pointed out before - if u embark on a watch collecting experience, try to stick to a particular AD's SE/SA. this is to build a relationship in future so that you will get slightly better discount than walk-in customer.

this is true if you do have lobang like what some of our members offer. when there are good deals that is too hard to resist.

some will build a relationship, some will just go for the cheapest price offered. different people got different buying 'strategy'. so it depends on individual.

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                    simialr experience here. my regular ad was transferred to another branch so i gave her a courtesy call. she told me that she is able to give me better discount at her current location. well, the models i wanted all dun hv. at least my wallet's still full and i'm spared from eating grass.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Yes, it is very true that if you stick to a particular SA and build a certain rapport with them. By buying or introducing clients to them, they tend to give you better discounts then walk-in customers. Of course the discount must be within their means.

Sometimes, if other outlets offers a better price then my SA, I will first check with my SA if they can offer the same price or lower. If they can't match then no choice. But if they can match then both sides are in a win-win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        one of the possible reason is that by asking you to go to the branch who offered u a lower price, they are hoping that by the time u get there, no stock already then u will go back to them.

another possible reason is that you will go back to him/her due to graciousness the next time you want to get watches that the branch carries.

there is one possible reason why another branch quoted u about 400 lower is due to sales target not enough, so they offer a price hopefully no one will match and hence get the sale.
                        The first 'possible reason' is out cos' te AD (lower price one) said he had stock n offered to hold the pc for me. The other 2 possible reasons are possible. Thanks for the insight.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

The first possible reason is out as the AD said got stock and offered to hold for me if I wanted. The other 2 possible reasons are possible.. Thanks for the insight.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Is it a good buy?
                            Please help...
                            Sounds like good price IMHO
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Any other places which offer lower pricing? I'm looking at buying a white Explorer II
                              Rolex Submariner 16610 LV

Rolex SS GMT II 116710 LN

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X