No announcement yet.

RSC regulation service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called them up given them the job num, they told me replied you know this few days are their peak, but the small piece of receipt printed today they got to give me back today otherwise.

I hope to get back today.

They are quite polite and confident with their service i must say. I'll see.

Comment

I collected before 7, about 6 plus when i reached the other side of the rsc collected from a malay lady, was polite, i passed her the slip, asked me to take a sit, wait for a 5 mins she called me, told me they have had reset the hands, don't understand the terms they used. I look at the receipt which i exchange, printed complete check, she said shouldn't have a prob, asked me to monitor. I am glad my watch is back to my watchbox. I seldom monitor when the date did jump exactly 12 after midnight or not. I more concern about the second hand still move when i did fully pull the crown out prior to winding the hairspring.

Bottom line they do deliver what they said. Well done rsc! It's a wonderful experience. Still quite satisfy with their service. I am not related to rsc, just that the trust is there when i put my piece in.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X