Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSC regulation service

Hi guys,

My sea dweller has been running about 1-2mins fast per week, can i send it to RSC to regulate it without a full overhaul?

If not, is there any other places that can do it ?

Thanks

1-2 mins fast per week - to me that is good enough already la. How accurate should it be unless you want a quartz bro.

Comment

I bought mine SD few weeks back and serviced by the seller before hand it to me, happy with it so far and I would say very accurate (just +/- few seconds till now... )

When was your last service? Or how long you been using it ?

Comment

Take it to RSC for regulation then should be ok liao...afterall is FREE service.

Comment

RSC forever asking everyone there to do overhaul, overhaul, overhaul. wanted to change 2 springbar other day and they ask to overhaul the entire watch.
          My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
          1) WG DIA 18239
          2) YG DIA 18238
          3) WG 18239
          4) YG 18238
          5) YG 18248G Bark
          6) WG DIA 18039
          7) WG 18039
          8) YG 18038
          9) Tridor DIA 18039B
          10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
          11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
          12) WG 1803
          13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
          1)GMT II 116718 18K
          2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
          1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
          2)D15037 14k
          3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
            RSC forever asking everyone there to do overhaul, overhaul, overhaul. wanted to change 2 springbar other day and they ask to overhaul the entire watch.
            I sent in my explorer to RSC last month for service but i was told that service is not required yet. "Come back 1-2 yrs later"....

Comment

I sent in my 16610M yesterday morning, for pulling out the crown manually wind it, pulled out fully, second hand still move and date jump after midnight 3 mins later, they told me need 2days to adjust the date mechananism.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                I sent in my explorer to RSC last month for service but i was told that service is not required yet. "Come back 1-2 yrs later"....
                save your money mah.....good!

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
                I sent in my 16610M yesterday morning, for pulling out the crown manually wind it, pulled out fully, second hand still move and date jump after midnight 3 mins later, they told me need 2days to adjust the date mechananism.
                3 min later at 00:03.....I feel okay because don't need it on the dot. I checked mine last time and the date jumps just after a few seconds after mid-night. Actually, I was told most of the watch the date do not jump on the dot.

Comment

Originally posted by Noriki View Post
                  Take it to RSC for regulation then should be ok liao...afterall is FREE service.
                  Errrr.... Do u mean if we send our watch in for time regulation, its free?

Comment

I asked the lady at the counter whether it's normal, there she brought it in, out the watch, only thing she told me was they will do some adjustment it will take 2days.

Comment

I asked the lady at the counter whether it's normal, there she brought it in, out the watch, only thing she told me was they will do some adjustment it will take 2days.
                      No estimated cost?

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                        Errrr.... Do u mean if we send our watch in for time regulation, its free?
                        Yes

Comment

Warranty card stamp 2009 jan, asked them they said under warranty.

Comment

Warranty card stamp 2009 jan, asked them they said under warranty.
                            The warranty is 2 yrs.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Just want to share with you guys,i went to RSC this evening and was served by a staff at the counter.

I told her that my SD is running fast and wants to know whether they can help me get it regulated.I told her i bought it used and do not have the warranty card, but it is an 08 model.

She politely took down my details and ask how fast my watch is running.After that,she asked me to wait at the waiting area and send it to the repair tech to have a look.

My watch is tested to run at 2.4s/day and do not need any regulation since it is within specs.All these are done without charges.

Great service !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X