Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picture tells a thousand words

Comment

sub and Sea-dweller are nice watches, how to decide?

My solution:
      The watch that you tends to see more often and feel attached to it, that's the watch you like.

Just like chasing gals, the one whom u see more and feel more, she's the ONE.

Follow your intuition, you wouldn't regret.

Comment

Originally posted by hst View Post
        I have both, and enjoyed both tremendously. Having said that, I do wear the Sea Dweller a little more often as I find the green bezel on the 16610 LV slightly more difficult to match my clothes.

Either way, you will be owning a real fine watch!
        Power!!!

Comment

the green sub is so but anywhere u should try both then u will know which best fits u.

Comment

Would prefer a SD to a green sub. Choice is yours...
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by andreyhs View Post
              Hi, I need help which one should i have for long term, the green sub or the sea dweller? thx
              Hmmm. Have u tried them both? If u r planning to get a brand new from AD, chances are u can't find the AD. Sub LV n Sub dte feels the same so if u r unable to see one at the AD u visit, u can still try on the sub dte. For me. I wun get any of these cos they do not appeal to me.

Try them both first and see which smiles to you more. The other thing u have to ask of yrself is.... Will you be owning this watch for a long time? Or will yr interest be a short one.
              I bought my first Rollie, sub dte cos i really liked it and wanted it. Then my GMT II. I realised that the GMT II was a watch I liked more and hence sold my first love away bcos both look pretty similar. I learned that if u r spending limited ammo u have on a desired piece, do b sure of yrslf. Dun jump into it by making a rash decision.
              Take yr time... Enjoy the courtship. Ü
              I think my only true love is my 500107. I will not sell it. But I may be selling my GMT II soon. Hahahha talk abt being fickle.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                Frankly it's a choice of your own. Some ppl are comfortable with Green some with black. Difference other then the bazel inserts are the cyclops and the maxi dial that the LV has. SD has a very clean cutting without a cyclops but no maxi dial.
                may i know what's the meaning of Maxi Dial?

comparing the Sub LV and Sub Date, i cannot tell anything difference except for the bezel colour.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by foofam77 View Post
                  may i know what's the meaning of Maxi Dial?

comparing the Sub LV and Sub Date, i cannot tell anything difference except for the bezel colour.

thanks
                  The Hour marker plots are bigger & the hand is fatter on the LV.
                  [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

sometimes you need to own a watch before you know it's not to your liking...

having said that, the SD is the better and higher engineered watch, and it can be as comfortable as the sub date when properly sized on the right wrist.

but... are you still able to find an SD from an AD?
                    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                      sometimes you need to own a watch before you know it's not to your liking...

having said that, the SD is the better and higher engineered watch, and it can be as comfortable as the sub date when properly sized on the right wrist.

but... are you still able to find an SD from an AD?
                      Very difficult...
                      Current:
                      No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                        Very difficult...
                        agreed, very hard to find. Last time, KHH still have.....(3 months ago)
                        Current Collection :

Comment

The discontinued SD is impossible to find in AD now. I made the right choice. Next aim is the white dial SS Daytona.

Comment

Sub LV going to vanish in AD soon.. SD already rare in AD .

both discon model now ... Yea.. go for the " feeling "

My myself more attached to my sub lv though.

Comment

Todae I saw a cabbie uncle wearing a SD.. So Shiny! Nice!
                              I think both lv and sd got their attractive sides.. I'm more addicted to lv as it stands out slightly more.. ;D Enjoy choosing between the two ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Jac View Post
                                Todae I saw a cabbie uncle wearing a SD.. So Shiny! Nice!
                                I think both lv and sd got their attractive sides.. I'm more addicted to lv as it stands out slightly more.. ;D Enjoy choosing between the two ;D
                                Buy a sd too for u>?
                                Current Collection :

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X