Sea-Dweller @ $5750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    yes, as Oz dutyfree is A$900 only for incoming passenger, on top of dutyfree tobacco and liquor.

to be honest, everyone also exceed, but depend on the custom officer to check.

i buy the asus P750 and almost need to check arseh0le, as the girl (asian; i think Filipino, Indo) suspect that i try to avoid tax.

having said that, i can easily just buy from forum, wear the watch, leave paperwork in s'pore.

Alternatively i can always ask for an "invoice" and make the date appear one year before, and send via post as "returning aussie goods". it will be declared as personal import, but in my opinion not worth the trouble to save.

because many people rolex ever got chiong kong by customs for failure to declare.
    if emigrate to aussie how? bring personal watches in also must be taxed? siong liao..

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
      if emigrate to aussie how? bring personal watches in also must be taxed? siong liao..
      migrate to Oz OK. because you just put in the container and ship it over, no one will check, customs more strict on incoming mail and incoming passenger.

but to be honest i bring a laptop BN with no box, and it went straight thru. my dad bring 42" lcd tv also no problems but he buy cheap and used unit so value drop like hell.

in changi i see so many people bring (to perth) back LCD tv (mostly 32"). all also never tax. i think its this, im young, asian and travel alot, therefore they stereotype that this type must check as high risk of smuggling or trafficking.

just note, im australian passport holder so im one of them, but still kenna check like hell
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X