Question for Blue Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Dropped? When Rolex is about to increase their list prices? How true is this, bro?
    true....cos the US market is going crazy...heard it from the horses' mouth (passions and bronzeage)..seems like some pre-owned shops get their rollies from US...

cheers

james
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
      I think 7.9k a bit at the high side, I assume that it comes with box & paper.

If you look at the Singapore yahoo auction, that's a reliable seller that selling the blue sub at about 6.9k w/o box & paper.

For me...if the watch is authentic and I am going to wear it every days, I don't mind of owning it w/o box & paper. That's my 2 cents

Cheerio,
      Thank bro I also feel that is ex too , that the reson wanted to check with bro here.

Many will find that with paper n box mean more secure to get the original stuff phycological efffect hahaha.

I will pass all comment to my bro in law this weekend when I meet him just hope that he not implusive to get it before we meet hahaha
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
        true....cos the US market is going crazy...heard it from the horses' mouth (passions and bronzeage)..seems like some pre-owned shops get their rollies from US...

cheers

james
        Bad news for seller , great news for buyer. Unless the dealer take in too much stock n wanna sell it off fast or else they will wanna to maintain the market price making a better profit
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X