What Next After GMTIIC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedder007 View Post
    Was at an AD the other day. Expressed interest in the Deepsea and this was his reply:

"Don't buy Deepsea la. When first launched, prices quoted went as high as $16k - 20k, and now it is $12kplus before discount."

And when I asked about the Datejust, he said that I gotta be kidding.
    I asked about the TT Sub Ceramic with Blue Dial, and he discouraged me.

First time I see someone telling me not to buy watch when I had expressed strong buying indicators...

Instead he asked me to go for the SS Daytona.
    wah so interesting.

does he even have stock of all those watches u wanted to see? maybe he only had SS Daytona left thats why wanna get u to buy it off him
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

all the pieces were available on display except the daytona...
      WISHLIST
      Yachtmaster2 116688
      Sky Dweller
      AP ROO Black Theme
      WG Submariner

Comment

Was at an AD the other day. Expressed interest in the Deepsea and this was his reply:

"Don't buy Deepsea la. When first launched, prices quoted went as high as $16k - 20k, and now it is $12kplus before discount."

And when I asked about the Datejust, he said that I gotta be kidding.
        I asked about the TT Sub Ceramic with Blue Dial, and he discouraged me.

First time I see someone telling me not to buy watch when I had expressed strong buying indicators...

Instead he asked me to go for the SS Daytona.
        I would take the AD's advice in a positive way. Your AD has in fact given his sincere advice.
        My AD also told me that DS is not popular in the West and DS has lost its appeal.
        Datejsut has no resale value compared to the sports models.
        TT sub C has just launched, the price would be high and not the right time to buy. The price would come down like the DS. It is the same for all new models.
        Yes. SS Daytona is still very popular among watch lovers. It is the best time to buy now when its price has came down due to poor economy.

Comment

Not too sure what does "mm jia lan" mean, but if the new TT Blue Sub can project the 'ah sia kia' look, I LIIIIKKKKKEEE. .
          I think i should rephrase due to my poor english.I type in english but think in chinese.

Its because my friends that wear TT watch or super blink rolex, all of them kind of project a 怪兰 look, couldn'nt care less type.
          Maybe its their own charactor, but my those friend tat hv those charactor wear TT or blink rolex. So i associate their charactor wid the TT(which i can be completly wrong), abit like show they are >人是英雄,钱是胆.
          Of cos my friends tat wear TT say can wear till old, as got gold colour;he say 人到晚年,有金仿生.

TT does project abit of ah sia kia look, reason for this is as my job is a co-ordinator(包到完) in a certain type of field.Always go to some estabilishments & see those ah sia kia wear TT or some super blink rolex, age bout 20+ to early 30s.

* I dun mean those tat wear TT all are like tat, but my friends's are.
          i personelly also looking for a TT watch, must be mix wid my 猪朋狗友 too much liao...kekeke

(No offence to anyone, i often speak my mind & sometimes it backfire..haha)
          Money Money come to me.

Comment

Decided to get the Daytona.
            Got the Daytona.
            WISHLIST
            Yachtmaster2 116688
            Sky Dweller
            AP ROO Black Theme
            WG Submariner

Comment

New sub with ceremic in market already?

New sub with ceremic in market already? I cant see from rolex website leh. Anybody have it? Black bezel one.

Dear Bros,

My Gf and I have decided to exchange gifts. I've recently gotten her a Lady Perpetual Datejust (MoP) with 10-pt diamond and she in turn has been asking me what catches my fancy.

Assuming that I rule out the Daytona, what Rolex Professional Series model would you guys get if you already had a GMTIIC?

I have in mind the following:

1. Rolex Deepsea; or
              2. New Submariner half gold (ceremic bezel); or
              3. Rolex Datejust (Men) with 10 pt diamond and white gold bezel; or
              4. Cartier Santos 100 basic model...

Appreciate your views, please... thanks

Comment

SS Ceramic Sub

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
                New sub with ceremic in market already? I cant see from rolex website leh. Anybody have it? Black bezel one.
                Just visited the Rolex showroom at ION and they won't confirm it. Even said its a rumour and that any new introductions may only come next year.

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
                Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
                Watch your words, for they become actions.
                Watch your actions, for they become habits.
                Watch your habits, for they become character.
                Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
                  Bro,

They were referring to the 2-Tone Sub with ceramic bezel which comes in black or blue.

These are in all the AD's here in SG.

However the stainless steel Sub with ceramic bezel has not been released, only speculation that it may be released next year.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X