My GMT II (116710LN)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedder007 View Post
    Actually, I was quite set on a TT Sub Date. It looked super chio on my wrist. Would anyone who has bought a GMT2c ever buy a TT GMT2c?
    Ya, the TT Sub looks great, mine is Bluesy. And the TT GMT2C looks very nice too.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Actually, I was quite set on a TT Sub Date. It looked super chio on my wrist. Would anyone who has bought a GMT2c ever buy a TT GMT2c?

Hmm why not...

But in my case, I already own a 16710 (the earlier version) and I am aiming for a TT GMT IIc.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Ss Gmt-2 116710, 2t Gmt-2 116713

Just got my GMT2 earlier this afternoon. Viewed the Yachtmaster SS, GMT2 Half Gold, Deep Sea Dweller too and with my GF's support, I decided on this baby...

Just in case I forget:
        Birthdate: 20-06-2009
        Time: 16:36hrs

Super happy becos I was able to share the joy of buying this baby with GF. AND I have finally buried the memory of an earlier GMT (B/R) with this baby.

Gonna snap some pics of my baby before she grows up...
        Hello Bro,

Just want to clarify, the Two Tone (TT) GMT-2C model no is 116713 and the SS version is 116710. In your content you said you bought a TT GMT, I assumed this based on the responses on this post. However on the subject title you put 116710, which is a SS version. Congratulations for getting the TT GMT-2 116713 and paid for 9.5K. Can PM me where you get this? I am aiming for this one. Very good price indeed.

Comment

I didn't but the TT GMT-2C
          WISHLIST
          Yachtmaster2 116688
          Sky Dweller
          AP ROO Black Theme
          WG Submariner

Comment

I think I would eventually get a TT when I hit 45... or when I start balding... (to deflect attention away from my scalp to my wrist)... It is just too gorgeous to resist.

The TT Sub Mariner C also looks gorgeous although the blue looks a little different...
            WISHLIST
            Yachtmaster2 116688
            Sky Dweller
            AP ROO Black Theme
            WG Submariner

Comment

I think I would eventually get a TT when I hit 45... or when I start balding... (to deflect attention away from my scalp to my wrist)... It is just too gorgeous to resist.

The TT Sub Mariner C also looks gorgeous although the blue looks a little different...
              Bro, dun like that leh ... I got the TT, but I'm only 3x .... hehheh ....

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                Bro, dun like that leh ... I got the TT, but I'm only 3x .... hehheh ....
                same here, i am wearing TT DJ since i was 16, now i am 23.....so buy whatever that you like, age not that impt in choosing which model as long as u love your watch. Now wearing SS sub on daily basis cos TT is too striking sometimes. hehe
                Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by us_888 View Post
                  Hello Bro,

Just want to clarify, the Two Tone (TT) GMT-2C model no is 116713 and the SS version is 116710. In your content you said you bought a TT GMT, I assumed this based on the responses on this post. However on the subject title you put 116710, which is a SS version. Congratulations for getting the TT GMT-2 116713 and paid for 9.5K. Can PM me where you get this? I am aiming for this one. Very good price indeed.

bro i think he get the ss one not the tt (if tt brand new can get this price super long "Q" liao lor)

Comment

Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
                    bro i think he get the ss one not the tt (if tt brand new can get this price super long "Q" liao lor)
                    ya, the 116713 brand new is ard 11K if i am not wrong.
                    Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
                      Yes, I need to get the WLL..(Wait Long Long)..forms..I almost get a choked when I see that TT GMT can get it for 9.5k.

The 2T looks more prestigious and eye catching with the bling bling effect..I like the 2T as well but SS is more practical can use it at any occasion. Less chance of getting the hand chopped off...

Comment

Why is everyone sooo crazy about the Daytona SS har? Is it purely because it is hard to get? I put one on yesterday at an AD and felt that it was rather 'lightweight'...

What are bros' thoughts about a Deep Sea Dweller? Is there a Sea Dweller and a Deep Sea Dweller?
                        WISHLIST
                        Yachtmaster2 116688
                        Sky Dweller
                        AP ROO Black Theme
                        WG Submariner

Comment

BLING BLING I Like...

Originally posted by us_888 View Post
                          Yes, I need to get the WLL..(Wait Long Long)..forms..I almost get a choked when I see that TT GMT can get it for 9.5k.

The 2T looks more prestigious and eye catching with the bling bling effect..I like the 2T as well but SS is more practical can use it at any occasion. Less chance of getting the hand chopped off...
                          Going by their availability in AD's showcases, TT's appear to be less desirable compared to SS for GMT2 and Submariners. Even the sales representative advised me to get SS for better store of value.

When I have enough money in my bank, I will buy a TT...
                          WISHLIST
                          Yachtmaster2 116688
                          Sky Dweller
                          AP ROO Black Theme
                          WG Submariner

Comment

Why is everyone sooo crazy about the Daytona SS har? Is it purely because it is hard to get? I put one on yesterday at an AD and felt that it was rather 'lightweight'...

What are bros' thoughts about a Deep Sea Dweller? Is there a Sea Dweller and a Deep Sea Dweller?
                            Did u try the SS Daytona or two tone?

I was advised the the SS Daytona is very hard to get, that is why we are made to pay so much. Heard the black is 1k more than the white dial..........

Comment

It's not really easy to lay ur hands on the SS daytona, even the TT daytona cost lesser than the SS.
                              As for SS, I think the ADs still carry them, but its just that u need to pay a premium if u wan it!

Comment

Originally posted by senmin View Post
                                Did u try the SS Daytona or two tone?

I was advised the the SS Daytona is very hard to get, that is why we are made to pay so much. Heard the black is 1k more than the white dial..........

I tried the SS Daytonas in both black and white dial. It didn't seem so 'hard to get' because I saw it at two different ADs (one on display, while the other kept). It looks rather good la, but the dial looked rather crowded... But I suppose if I aspire to be a collector of Rolex Professional series, then a Daytona is a must...
                                WISHLIST
                                Yachtmaster2 116688
                                Sky Dweller
                                AP ROO Black Theme
                                WG Submariner

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X