Need advice for submariner mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for submariner mod

Need advice from experience bros and sis here.

Currently have a 16613 TT Sub BLACK.

Wanted to change to blue dial + insert

Called RSC and they quoted me $800 for dial and $100 for insert. However they said to change, need to do full servicing and overhaul which cost another $920. On top of that they say if anything needs to be changed will be additional cost. Theres a tiny scratch on my crystal which dosent bother me at all so i think they gonna change that too and additional few hundred.

I have another option too.

I know someone who is selling the authentic Blue sunburst dial for 16613 together with the bazel insert for less then thousand. I also know a very reputable shop at lucky plaza who can change the entire thing for less then $100. On top of that, i get to keep my old black dial and bazel insert, i heard RSC will keep and not return.

Which option should i go for?

Personally, I would keep the watch in stock condition. Save up to buy the blue dial/bezel version.

Comment

bro, looks like u really want a blue dial so just trade or sell if off and look for a blue dial. it's much easier and makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
        bro, looks like u really want a blue dial so just trade or sell if off and look for a blue dial. it's much easier and makes more sense.

Good advice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X