PVD milgauss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVD milgauss?

thought i would share this rather unique.....looks cool with orange NATO.

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...067#msg_309491
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Originally posted by triton View Post

hmmmm... looks weird with the bracelet.... but with the orange NATO, indeed very cool....

Comment

Not nice.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hmmm there is a difference between bad taste and unique... I would say it belongs more to the bad taste side. Just my own opinion
        Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Quite unique though, but not to my liking...

Comment

how about these?

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

pro-hunter series not bad. a pity is that u buy a brand new rolex watch but with no 2 year RSC warranty.

oh btw, the price is scary
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

not bad, looks ok, the bracelet certainly not as cool as the orange nato
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

Bro triton,

Does this exist? To me is very nice.

Wanted to get this Milgauss White Dial sometime back but someone from a shop told me not worth the value.

Been a liking to those "dark" look that is PVD etc. Hahaha..
                    Greeting from Planet Earth
                    ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      pro-hunter series not bad. a pity is that u buy a brand new rolex watch but with no 2 year RSC warranty.

oh btw, the price is scary
                      Here is the FAQ of Pro-Hunter Website:

Q. Is the Pro-Hunter part of the Rolex Collection?
                      A. No, The Pro-Hunter is a high quality customisation of a Rolex Sports Watch.

Q. Can the watch be serviced at a Rolex Service Centre?
                      A. No, As a General Rule, Rolex Service Centres do not service modified or customised watches. Therefore we have invested in our own service center based in London UK, with In House, Rolex trained, watch technicians.

Q. Do you provide a warranty?
                      A. Yes, Every Pro-Hunter comes with a 2 year In-House warranty covering the case, dial and movement.

Q. What papers come with the watch?
                      A. (i) The Original Rolex Guarantee Papers. However, we would like to be very clear to avoid any misunderstanding; As the Rolex Watch has been modified, the Original Rolex Guarantee would be treated as void by Rolex Service Centres.

(ii) The Pro-Hunter Guarantee which gives a full one year guarantee on the underlying model and customisation process.

Q. Are Pro-Hunter customisation of pre-used watches?
                      A. No, All Pro-Hunters are customisations of Brand New Rolex Watches.

Q. Are different types of straps available?
                      A. Yes, We provide various straps in different colours and thickness.

Q. Can a metal or leather strap be attached to the Pro-Hunter?
                      A. Since the Pro-Hunter has fixed lugs, a metal strap cannot be attached. However, a leather strap can be specially customised to fit the watch.

Q. Will the black coating wear off?
                      A. Under normal wear and tear condition the black coating will not wear off. If subjected to extreme abrasion against a hard, rough surface, such as a brick wall, then it can. However, the coating can be reapplied during a simple service.

Q. Is the Pro-Hunter water proof?
                      A. Yes, the Pro-Hunter retains all the properties of the underlying watch.

Q. How many pieces are being made?
                      A. Submariner Dates and GMT-Masters are strictly limited to 100 pieces only.

Q. After what time period would you recommend the service on these watches.
                      A. 5 years. Service of the movement, and re-application of the case coating if necessary.

Q. In the future, will you customise other models?
                      A. We may bring out new lines, in a similar limited edition policy. However, we will not tap any existing lines.

Q. Can the process be reversed?
                      A. Yes

Does anyone knows the pricing and availability in Singapore or anyone of us forum members own one?
                      Greeting from Planet Earth
                      ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post

The watches are nice, but the strap sucks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X