Ceramic Bezel for Sub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic Bezel for Sub?

Hi I'm a newbie here and hope all the Lao Jiaos can enlighten me. I read from the Rolex Forum that Rolex is going to produce Submariner with Ceramic Bezel, along with the bracelet found on Deep Sea and improving its water resistance to 400m. Might come with PCL too. Can anyone confirm this or enlighten me?
    PAM 233K :woohoo:
    IWC BP 5004 :D
    Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
    Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Hi and yes. The new (2009) tt Sub now comes in ceramic bezel. The speculation now is if the new ss model will follow suit. Do a search in the forum and you shld be able to see some discussions.

Cheers.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i see rotan scared, don dare to come in post

th debate now is if the new SS sub will get the PCL treatment or not for the bracelet.

Some feel that with PCL, the watch will lose its tool appeal, which I strongly agree
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

what rotan?btw PCL can be brushed de mah....no worries...i am waiting for the S.S Sub to release next Basel...hehehe....maxi dial,ceramic bezal,supercase...drooling liao....blue lume....wow....
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wow sounds too good to be true.... All the attributes in one watch... Got to save money soon.... Anyway agreed that PCL would compromise the fact that Sub is a tool watch but I really love the PCL on my IIc.... Hehe...

Blue lume like the DSSD maybe? That would really be nice.... But I guess all these will come at a price... I do not expect the new Sub to come cheap, might be even more ex than the GMTIIc.

No lah not scared... Newbie mah so will be a bit reserved.

Comment

As per my chat with some AD SE, New 2009 Ceramic Sub will be launch in batches.

1st Launch ~ Full WG Series, so call a.k.a. Smurf. Already in mkt & price is ard SGD35k i guess.

2nd Launch ~ TT C-Sub. Come in Blue & Black, 2 choice foe you to buy. Estimate available in mkt ard 3rd quater.

3rd Launch ~ SS C-Sub. Come in only Black. No news abt when it gonna b in mkt.

The cool thing factor is they will replace the current Triplock buckle with Glidelock buckle like DeepSea.

The only bad thing is the newly launch selling price gonna b expensive just like the GMT-IIc when they were newly introduced in mkt. But now the GMT-IIc price is going down.

So i think we shld apply the same strategy, hold on to your cash, sit tight & wait for right time to strike !
            New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
            1) Yach-Master (16622)
            2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
            3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
            The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
            I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexushowroom View Post
              As per my chat with some AD SE, New 2009 Ceramic Sub will be launch in batches.

1st Launch ~ Full WG Series, so call a.k.a. Smurf. Already in mkt & price is ard SGD35k i guess.

2nd Launch ~ TT C-Sub. Come in Blue & Black, 2 choice foe you to buy. Estimate available in mkt ard 3rd quater.

3rd Launch ~ SS C-Sub. Come in only Black. No news abt when it gonna b in mkt.

The cool thing factor is they will replace the current Triplock buckle with Glidelock buckle like DeepSea.

The only bad thing is the newly launch selling price gonna b expensive just like the GMT-IIc when they were newly introduced in mkt. But now the GMT-IIc price is going down.

So i think we shld apply the same strategy, hold on to your cash, sit tight & wait for right time to strike !
              agree agree

wait till price drop to 7-8k range then hammer the SS Sub-c!!
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Read from somewhere that the ss sub will be launched in 2011 factoring the time for the price to drop and initial buying frenzy, I think must wait till 2013 there abouts.... Thats a long time...

On the other hand, gives me more time to save up for that hehe... Provided I don't succumb to Daytona, the holy grail....

As of now, very happy liao....

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
                  Read from somewhere that the ss sub will be launched in 2011 factoring the time for the price to drop and initial buying frenzy, I think must wait till 2013 there abouts.... Thats a long time...

On the other hand, gives me more time to save up for that hehe... Provided I don't succumb to Daytona, the holy grail....

As of now, very happy liao....
                  Wow ! Damn ! I nvr tot that it wld b so far long, 2013 huh ???? To buy with good price.
                  I already sold my old Sub. That's gonna b a long wait reunion
                  Sound like i can only hold on to my DeepSea.

Huh.....Daytona is always the champ my bro ! If u do found a good deal, do not let slip away ! Is ok to be weak & bow to Daytona bro
                  New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                  1) Yach-Master (16622)
                  2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
                  3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
                  The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
                  I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

hehehe..i starting to save liao....dun tink it be that long...here we have many bros with gd lobangs....so once the S.S Sub-C released in other countries we wun have to wait too long....
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

But I guess you have a premium if you don't wanna wait lor.... Patience is the key.... Thou I don't have much of it myself.... hehe...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X