No announcement yet.

Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why wait? economy uncertain. another bank is in trouble in states. so will market go down again? usually when market is bad, the possibility of people buying watches also down abit as watches may be considered as 'luxury'. so there is no point in spending that kind of cash.

second, it could be their secondary purchases.

usually if first rolex, the chances of waiting is lowered compared to secondary purchase.

also note that price will keep going up, discount will vary. in the past 10 years prior to the economy downturn in sep/oct/nov. rolex up their sports models list price by about 500 each year. take for example the recent daytona list price, change of price is up ~500
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Find that this is the best time to get a rollie. Prices may not dip further as have spoken to AD that the profit margin oredi at their minimum. Overseas set may be advantage due to currency exchange rates.
      Current

Rolex DSSD
      Rolex SD
      Pam 162
      Pam 351
      Tudor Hydronaut
      Fortis 24hrs Automatic
      Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

not just exchange rates.. can claim the tax also. so it is a win win situation. consumer can get a cheaper price. PI also earn.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          not just exchange rates.. can claim the tax also. so it is a win win situation. consumer can get a cheaper price. PI also earn.
          oh ok thanks! now i understand why those who travel often will usually bring back rolex and sell..

was always wondering how come they sell so much cheaper than AD and can still earn lol....agreed, win-win situation for seller and buyer
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by coldzy View Post
            Find that this is the best time to get a rollie. Prices may not dip further as have spoken to AD that the profit margin oredi at their minimum. Overseas set may be advantage due to currency exchange rates.
            wonder if i let my CFO see the above post will change her mind on me getting a SD anot
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I think it is because they are waiting for the price to drop, or, discount to raise.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                must meet and let me see!
                Meet can. Let you see..? You want to see meh? So common. You oso got one wat..??
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

share the joy mah....besides, me you and Triton (3 of us) long time never kopi liao.
                  I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                  A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                  Audemars Piguet ROO
                  Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                  De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                  Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                  Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                  Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                  IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                  Panerai 270
                  Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                  Rolex 116610LV
                  Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Sure, let's arrange one this/next wk. SMS me your preferred date(s).

Cheers bro!
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

can help me with opinions here? hehe... thanks

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=19741

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X