35.29%
    Don't buy now. Wait.
    44.12%

The poll is expired.

The Crown Of Achievement

Dont buy now. wait...

Comment

my opinion is also don buy now and wait at least a few more months
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I agree with the rest, be patient...Wait

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          Dont buy now. wait...
          Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          my opinion is also don buy now and wait at least a few more months
          Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
          I agree with the rest, be patient...Wait
          Gentlemen, may I know why?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

market went up too fast. so there will be a correction soon, im forcasting a STI 1400.

it is a tad high to say buy or not, because one is discontinued while another is regular special production.

if you are going to buy the SD, i would say, just go ahead. how many more V series will there be? i dont know and production is definitely going low. so it does not matter. it is again market forces. when there is little or limited supply, demand is higher than supply, price goes high. fundamental economics.

if you are going for sub LV, then wait lor. it is still in production.

so it boils down to which one u want more.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

As triton pointed out, SD V series is limited so if really want then get now loh. but is there a real need to be a V and hence pay that premium?

For SubLV, there was a moment when pple were selling theirs (quite a few pop up in mkt place). The hype was that in 2010 will stop production. How many can forsee this to be true? everyone including ADs tht when SubLV came out, its limited ed. However, it went on for a few years and is still in production. what originally was kept in AD safes now became quite common place.

Hence, back to the saying, what is the idea of buying those 2 models? to kept in hoping price goes up? or like it and wear?

if like it and wear, i def would wait as mkt not into sustained growth yet and is still a long way till early 2007 std. Hence, buying power of pple (excluding those filthy rich) is still controlled as seen with quite a few SD still stuck in mkt place, as well as other forums. If you noticed, the price changes within just 1-2 months for both SubLV and SD.

if buy cos hope price goes up, at that kinda buying price, how many years u willing to wait and what is the target profit (assuming if there is any)?

for me, i advised wait cos i buy to wear and price not very attractive to me at the moment and gut feel tells me will continue to drop maybe a bit more. moreoever, i need time to recuperate my bank account haha.....

just my 2cents
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Your opinions, please.

Tx.
                hi bro, the SD price is a bit too much to pay, not worth it. As for sub, you refering to normal S.S sub-date ( v series ) or Sub LV ( v series )?

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                  hi bro, the SD price is a bit too much to pay, not worth it. As for sub, you refering to normal S.S sub-date ( v series ) or Sub LV ( v series )?
                  It's the ss Sub; not LV. Did I mention LV?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No, but saw other bros' earlier post mention about LV... S.S for $7.4k not worth, as the price is too close to the sub LV price ( oversea set ), wait for price to drop till $6880 ( about 15% off from retail ) then chiong.

Comment

for me.. follow your heart.. if you buy and wear, if you want to buy and keep.. i 100% agreed with other Bros.. "Wait and See"...
                      I'm a super low-baller

Comment

SD dun bother...buy BNIB M series better...(ps I am not selling yeah..mine all sold already)

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

oops i see V then tht LV cos 7.4 seems like the LV price haha. my bad....

Comment

pardon me for quoting LV, my apologises as someone was asking me about LV and the price u stated was LV price.

if it is SS sub, then AD is giving about 5% discount off list. If get from gray market dealer. price is from 7000 onwards.

if ur intention is to get a ss sub, then 7200 is a decent to pay comparing to AD pricing. u wont lose that much. if u need lobang for that price, let me know.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              pardon me for quoting LV, my apologises as someone was asking me about LV and the price u stated was LV price.

if it is SS sub, then AD is giving about 5% discount off list. If get from gray market dealer. price is from 7000 onwards.

if ur intention is to get a ss sub, then 7200 is a decent to pay comparing to AD pricing. u wont lose that much. if u need lobang for that price, let me know.
                              hahaha........ bro triton, 1 mistake after another..... I stated $7,400 le, not 7200 la.... Today seems really Mon blue. I forgot bring hp; Darkangel also forgot!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X