Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You want Rolex and Tiffany, here you go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want Rolex and Tiffany, here you go...

Bros and Sister.. saw this watch posted and was captivated by it... so post and share it with everyone... let the picture speak...

Very very nice ...
    Last edited by cedric; 29-04-09, 11:06 PM.

wah....drool....

how much did u pay for it if u dun mind?....

cheers
    Rolex SD "m" series
    Omega Speedmaster
    PAM 164K

Comment

wow!! how come got this kinda model de!!!

dint know rolex did models for other brands leh
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

NICE .....

Comment

It worth at least S$20k.... money is a minor problem, find one is a major problem!!! Enjoy your Tiffany + Rolex

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            It worth at least S$20k.... money is a minor problem, find one is a major problem!!! Enjoy your Tiffany + Rolex

bro,you rite about this...not the $$$,but the matter if you can find one in sg.But for 20k i would choose the orange hand...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              bro,you rite about this...not the $$$,but the matter if you can find one in sg.But for 20k i would choose the orange hand...
              is TS gg to refurbish it abit?
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I haven't seen Tiffany+Rolex yet.

But I have seen a number of orange hands in singapore, here is one....

Originally posted by louie View Post

Comment

hahaha.. bros and sisters.. not mine lah.. i wish though.....(if it's mine, i will have post it under Gallery)me not in the league to own such a piece.... just saw it and thought I share it with everyone to enjoy...

Comment

oh... you should post the source of the picture in the first place.... Thanks for sharing!!!

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                    hahaha.. bros and sisters.. not mine lah.. i wish though.....(if it's mine, i will have post it under Gallery)me not in the league to own such a piece.... just saw it and thought I share it with everyone to enjoy...

Comment

Seen it before....hahhaa

Hope ping3288 doesnt see this post...if not his heart break

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Seen it before....hahhaa

Hope ping3288 doesnt see this post...if not his heart break
                        Why... he sold his???

Comment

sold it not so sad... I wonder how much he sold it for...

Why... he sold his???

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            sold it not so sad... I wonder how much he sold it for...
                            Why... he sold his???
                            bingo...

I shall not reveal price haha...later he </3 heart break

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              bingo...

I shall not reveal price haha...later he </3 heart break
                              I guess, probably not bcos of price but seller's regret..... such a unique piece.... not a piece you can see everyday in the world, let alone Singapore...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X