Help! 116613lb chromalight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! 116613lb chromalight

Hi all, I just got a new sub, however I realized that the markers seems like green instead of the blue color. Any possibilities of me getting an old stock? Got it from local ad btw. Please advise. Thanks!

if you are unsure, compare with another watch at the AD's store (choose another applicable sport model) and see if you can get it exchanged on the spot (i highly doubt they will allow it though).

otherwise, just wear it since it is a new watch. if it helps, you can just imagine the green lume will be "rare" and "collectible" in future.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

First. It might be blue but appears greenish. Doing comparison will verify immediately.
      Second. Did you specifically asked for latest blue chromalight version? Otherwise it is not dealer's fault. That could be just NOS. As taxico said. Might be collectible in the future. Enjoylah.

Comment

Is it a alphanumeric series?

Comment

Hi Bro what series is this? it may be a case of new old stock . i just got my rolex deepsea yesterday the lume is all blue

Comment

On the bit about the same being collactable for the future....the lume disappers with time ...after a period of time you cannot distinguish blue from green and impossible to verify

hence always ...always buy what you want and what you love ....

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh View Post
              On the bit about the same being collactable for the future....the lume disappers with time ...after a period of time you cannot distinguish blue from green and impossible to verify

hence always ...always buy what you want and what you love ....
              you mean that the blue/green lume in a gmt2C will disappear over time? or that they both will eventually glow the same shade?
              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

maybe TS can take a pic of the lume? i faced this issue with my subC, it looks green with my naked eyes but when i took a pic with a cam hp, the lume looks blue

Comment

It is normal...dependant on the level of charge and ambient surrounding, the lume may appear green instead of blue.

Below is pics of my SubC LB taken in different corner of room with blinds drawn.

Comment

Hi guys... me too had the same issue when i bought my tt sub.. i thought it was greenish too till one day i compared it with the green lume of my friend's older tt sub.. then only i realised that my sub is actually has blue lume...
                    HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
                    ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
                    Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
                    Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
                    Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
                    TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
                    G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
                    Rolex ladies datejust
                    vintage Cartier tank 18k
                    TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds