Rolex without Papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex without Papers

I saw several Rolex priced very attractively when they do not come with papers or box. Is it adviseable to buy it without papers and box? How much below the market price will it be taken in if I m going to resell without papers?

Bro, it is a personal preference when it comes to paper and box. I don't mind buy a Rolex without any paper and box but some bros here insist on a Full set when buy a watch....

Price is depended on condition of watch... how much more to pay for paper and box also depended on what model you are buying.... a Full set 6694 can cost about $500 more, on the other hand, a Full set 6263 can cost at least $5000 more....

Originally posted by alvinwan View Post
    I saw several Rolex priced very attractively when they do not come with papers or box. Is it adviseable to buy it without papers and box? How much below the market price will it be taken in if I m going to resell without papers?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Bro, it is a personal preference when it comes to paper and box. I don't mind buy a Rolex without any paper and box but some bros here insist on a Full set when buy a watch....

Price is depended on condition of watch... how much more to pay for paper and box also depended on what model you are buying.... a Full set 6694 can cost about $500 more, on the other hand, a Full set 6263 can cost at least $5000 more....

I thought it is ok to buy a Rolex without papers or box too. I m just wondering if there is a reason to insist on paper la. I want to buy something for daily use too.

Comment

In my opinion, paper is just a piece of paper. What we wear and what we admire is the watch itself. I keep my box and paper somewhere at home (very very seldom bring it out and show to my friends). I believe as long as the watch is 100% original, without box or paper is fine. With B&P is a bonus but need to find space to store them... ha ha ha....

It is another "mental barrier" you have to test yourself...

I thought it is ok to buy a Rolex without papers or box too. I m just wondering if there is a reason to insist on paper la. I want to buy something for daily use too.

Comment

no B&P is just a good chance for u to push the price lower thast all :P
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            no B&P is just a good chance for u to push the price lower thast all :P
            And for others to do that to you in future if you are going to sell it.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              actually what i stated is very true cos it happened to me for other brands. Even worse, other brands no way to authenticate somemore.

thats one of the reason why i very anal abt B&P when it comes to purchasing watch. For lao jiaos who know rolexes of cos B&P doesnt matter.

But for newbies like me and the majority, def having B&P is a plus. I mean, how many lao jiaos can you find so as to sell a no B&P rolex at a good price??

let's face it. a complete set is def a major plus when selling or buying.
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

This one I agree too..

Comment

This one I agree too..
                  people did that to me liaoz thats why i advice to get complete set mah

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                    people did that to me liaoz thats why i advice to get complete set mah
                    I notice no papers and box is a lot cheaper. I notice when I saw on the forum. As much as 1K difference wo.

Comment

well..for me i dun mind box or papers...me wear the watch not the papers or box...hehehe....as long the watch cond is good and price swee i buy...lol..personal preference lar....
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Rolex papers

Is it possible to get RC to reissue the papers and manuals?

Comment

i tink not possible....u can always deal after verification at R.S.C mah..hehehe....
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Is it possible to get RC to reissue the papers and manuals?
                            Nope.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nope.
                              I see.. Then Rolex papers? What does the full set encompassed? Owner's manual? Warranty Cards? Certs? tool kit?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X