Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submariner Anchor

Hi All,

I was thinking of this Submariner anchor for sometime and would like to ask the advice of some of you here. Is there any way that we can get hold of this submariner anchor nowadays? If i can, how much would it cost on the market? I would like to find out as i am a little interested in it.

Another question, I havent really read my warranty and all, how would we know from the watch instead of the warranty card that its a particular series, like i.e., V M series?

Would be picking up my V series 16610LV this saturday and pretty excited about it.....
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers!!
    EvErY gReAt OaK sTaRtS wItH a NuT

for anchor mayb u can try ebay?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

thanks....i tried, but then either they dont deal with singaporeans or they are not for real or they are overseas. i like to have a look at the item before i purchase it. been in unhappy circumstances before.

Thanks for the heads up and suggestion.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by hipp34 View Post
        Hi All,

I was thinking of this Submariner anchor for sometime and would like to ask the advice of some of you here. Is there any way that we can get hold of this submariner anchor nowadays? If i can, how much would it cost on the market? I would like to find out as i am a little interested in it.

Another question, I havent really read my warranty and all, how would we know from the watch instead of the warranty card that its a particular series, like i.e., V M series?

Would be picking up my V series 16610LV this saturday and pretty excited about it.....
        Thanks in advance.
        Cheers!!
        I saw two anchors at one of the Rolex pre-owned shop in people's park complex first floor, last saturday. They also sell winder, links etc.

Comment

thanks all, any heads up on the verification on the series of the watches? If not i would have to drag out my other warranty cards and receipts to check and find out.

Could it be engraved on the lug section where they used to put in the serial number? But then again the new ones have the chapter ring and its in the inside? Jeez......i actually prefer the older ones.....anyway, TIA...

Comment

the anchors of the first floor are sold at abt $50
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

couple of shops selling anchors..

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                the anchors of the first floor are sold at abt $50
                Wah that's day light robbery. I got mine from Hong kong eBay seller last yr. Think less than $30 with delivery included.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                  Wah that's day light robbery. I got mine from Hong kong eBay seller last yr. Think less than $30 with delivery included.

You mean the plastic anchor with the old Sub? $30-50? Wow! Should I sell or hold for another 5 years? Maybe $100 by then!

Comment

I dun think it's plastic. It should be SS. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by hipp34 View Post
                      Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
                      Cheers!!

Get it from your AD for FREE....they will throw you a few if you look promising to buy a next rolex from them...they still keep it in store....
                      My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

Hi ALL,

Thanks, i have already gotten my SUB LV and 4 anchors throw in for free......kekeke, anyway, this was my 4th watch from them so they decided to give me one for every watch that i bought.....its SS by the way, i have seen some which are solid gold or plated? Anyone has that to examine...would be quite interesting to see it....

Thanks for all your replies, i have also found out that the reference number and series is found on the watch rehaut as well......saw my V on the serial number to confirm it being V series.....thanks so much yah?!??

Comment

4 anchors free ! I want one also no have leh . Can give me 1 or not ?
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hahaha, maybe ask from your AD? If not find one who would give you? anyway, got these from the AD who had not many left and said that since i bought a few pieces from them already, he did not mind giving me four....but funny thing is not all of them are Subs....in fact, this is my first sub, my first few were all DJs. I left 2 of them in the bank vaults while the other 2 are in my safe with the rest of the watches.....

I probably would buy one last one.....a spike for every significant occasion to attain the crown..........that final one is reserved......i feel like getting a Day Date when i get to a certain stage in life.....it marks my life as like some people in my life....makes the little gift to my kids a little more interesting should one day i breathe my last...and the lawyer is activated to deliver it to them on their 21st birthday, whichever comes first...........for those who know, its a little family story that will be with me to the last day.....

Cheers all and wear your watches in good health!!!

Comment

i got two anchors free from the AD when i purchased the sub last week

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X