X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which LV you will get?

Hi all the experts here, if the diff is only $500, what you will get :

1. BNIB V LV with local AD cert. or

2. Y LV with NO cert but with box and in LN condition.

~~ Y is $400 cheaper than V ~~

cheers

The difference for preowned should be at least $600-$1000 then I think it is worth getting....

Comment

bnib better buy

Comment

er..
        u mean sub 16610LV Y series?

if really Y series then only 400 bucks diff then might as well get the Y series? I always tht LV Y series is major collector's item
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Bro.. let's assume that the difference in condition is redundant.....than cert is defintely worth more than $400.... so without question BNIB with AD cert... but of course... it's just me...

Keep us posted with your wrist shots...

Comment

hi all can i know how much are u paying for bnib ? i let to get one too thanks

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              er..

if really Y series then only 400 bucks diff then might as well get the Y series? I always tht LV Y series is major collector's item
              Ya, the 1st batch of LV ... Y 9xxxxxxxx ....

what you think ?

Comment

But do you think collector will consider a Y with no cert? Collectors will always want a complete set....

So if it is not a complete set, it is a preowned... preowned is to wear with min. depreciation..... my point of view...

er..

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  But do you think collector will consider a Y with no cert? Collectors will always want a complete set....

So if it is not a complete set, it is a preowned... preowned is to wear with min. depreciation..... my point of view...
                  that part is true. since wanna wear, even Y series with cert also not really much appreciation in view that it is worn....

but then again, don sell to collectors :P cfm will have newbies come in and wanna have a prestige of owning a Y series de mah..at least thats what i think....hence, not really much in terms of depreciation also and not judging that not many Y series ard for LV, that alone might reduce any major potential depreciation a compared to M series LVs?
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

exxondus, sorry, I think you're wrong.. if a LNIB SubLV Y series with cert and box, the price now is over $8k... if you can find one cheaper than V series, I grab on the spot! Taking the assuming that a BNIB V series cost $7400...

that part is true. since wanna wear, even Y series with cert also not really much appreciation in view that it is worn....

but then again, don sell to collectors :P cfm will have newbies come in and wanna have a prestige of owning a Y series de mah..at least thats what i think....hence, not really much in terms of depreciation also and not judging that not many Y series ard for LV, that alone might reduce any major potential depreciation a compared to M series LVs?

Comment

exxondus, sorry, I think you're wrong.. if a LNIB SubLV Y series with cert and box, the price now is over $8k... if you can find one cheaper than V series, I grab on the spot! Taking the assuming that a BNIB V series cost $7400...
                      oh okok..erhm if thats the case, jut curiorus, for the newer models like deepsea, GMT2C SS, etc...now V should be their first series right?

wouldntit make them highly appreciative in the long run?

Comment

could be.... the first or the last series is always the "prefer" series... esp the last series....

I bought my A series GMT 16700 due to the fact it is the last series for GMT one....and also my milgauss is Z series but my milgauss very expensive.... ha ha....

oh okok..erhm if thats the case, jut curiorus, for the newer models like deepsea, GMT2C SS, etc...now V should be their first series right?

wouldntit make them highly appreciative in the long run?

Comment

could be.... the first or the last series is always the "prefer" series... esp the last series....

I bought my A series GMT 16700 due to the fact it is the last series for GMT one....and also my milgauss is Z series but my milgauss very expensive.... ha ha....
                          hmm okok....but i guess it would also depend on the demand in future?

deepsea like not so highly sought after atm...GMT2C last time came out b4? or is it this year then release? I read somewhere posted that GMT2C got M series and last time very long already came out gold version?

Comment

Normally Rolex release TT and gold version before SS....

hmm okok....but i guess it would also depend on the demand in future?

deepsea like not so highly sought after atm...GMT2C last time came out b4? or is it this year then release? I read somewhere posted that GMT2C got M series and last time very long already came out gold version?

Comment

I'd go for BNIB. $400 less for a watch that's out of warranty is not attractive at all. Somemore, you're probably getting the V series. And the Y series bezel is of the lighter green colour. And if you do not like it after a few months of wearing, you don't lose much from selling it as compared to the Y series.
                              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X