Back to Tritium...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Tritium...

Well, when I decided to sell off my submariners last year, I thought I was moving away from Rolex's, especially vintages in particular. Alas, the love for tritium is too great and I found myself slowly drifting back to the Rolex model with T<25 dial As I travel, I tend to collect the likes of watches with a GMT function. Some quick and dirty wrist shots.

Explorer II 16570 circa 1993, Caliber 3185

GMT Master 1675 circa 1969, Caliber 1575

H.Moser & Cie Mayu
    Speedmaster Sandwich
    SubC 116610
    Daytona 16520

Love the Explorer 2 with the vintage look....

finnsim
    Rolex SD "m" series
    Omega Speedmaster
    PAM 164K

Comment

nice patina for the exp 2. the 1675 looks familiar(fm 79ers?). nice pair. wear it in good health.

Comment

bro.. sweet pair.... sweet....

Comment

Nice pieces. Have not seen you for a while. Just recently heard from princess (she also has a black T Exp 2) talk about your white T Exp 2. Now see this. I am still a big Pam guy but eyeing a Daytona. And Of course, only T dials for me please.

Comment

Very nice! love that GMT!
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
              Nice pieces. Have not seen you for a while. Just recently heard from princess (she also has a black T Exp 2) talk about your white T Exp 2. Now see this. I am still a big Pam guy but eyeing a Daytona. And Of course, only T dials for me please.
              Yeah, not seen you ages. Mebbe time for another GTG :-) Princess in big league now, PP, can't keep up. She's even trying to buy the Exp II off me !
              H.Moser & Cie Mayu
              Speedmaster Sandwich
              SubC 116610
              Daytona 16520

Comment

Originally posted by WYLIE194 View Post
                Yeah, not seen you ages. Mebbe time for another GTG :-) Princess in big league now, PP, can't keep up. She's even trying to buy the Exp II off me !
                Ya. She also almost swallow my iwc. Don't think you want to sell your Exp 2. I am looking for a white one like yours too. Maybe when I travel to Finland and Sweden in May can scout around for one. I am aiming for a Lange 1 or Daytona (still undecided)

Make it a VAG Rollie GTG....

Comment

Make it a VAG Rollie GTG....
                  Yeah can, just leave the VAG part out, otherwise, the Mods wants a piece of action too..blah..blah..When you free ?
                  H.Moser & Cie Mayu
                  Speedmaster Sandwich
                  SubC 116610
                  Daytona 16520

Comment

Yeah can, just leave the VAG part out, otherwise, the Mods wants a piece of action too..blah..blah..When you free ?

Sure. Lucky I still have 1 piece of rollie around else cannot gtg too.

Any unbias view? Daytona Zenith or Lange 1? Please don't say PP hor...I am nor prince.

Comment

Daytona Zenith or Lange 1? Please don't say PP hor...I am nor prince.
                      Daytona Zenith=discon-can possibly get a reasonable price now, but I think the rolex inhouse movt is better. Daytona no date function hor...i was forever looking at my mobile for the date when I had my 5513 !

Lange 1-different league, not comparing apples to apples here. Sits on same plane as PP oredi...
                      H.Moser & Cie Mayu
                      Speedmaster Sandwich
                      SubC 116610
                      Daytona 16520

Comment

Daytona Zenith=discon-can possibly get a reasonable price now, but I think the rolex inhouse movt is better. Daytona no date function hor...i was forever looking at my mobile for the date when I had my 5513 !

Lange 1-different league, not comparing apples to apples here. Sits on same plane as PP oredi...

Agree. To me, the GMT is the most practical Rolex for use. Your 1675 is very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jarren View Post
                          nice patina for the exp 2. the 1675 looks familiar(fm 79ers?). nice pair. wear it in good health.
                          Nope, dunno who/what is 79ers...but thanks for the compliments.

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                          bro.. sweet pair.... sweet....
                          Originally posted by psee View Post
                          Very nice! love that GMT!
                          Thanks for the compliments :-)
                          H.Moser & Cie Mayu
                          Speedmaster Sandwich
                          SubC 116610
                          Daytona 16520

Comment

Agree. To me, the GMT is the most practical Rolex for use. Your 1675 is very nice.

He..he..THG called...they have a GMTIIC in stock...he..he..
                            H.Moser & Cie Mayu
                            Speedmaster Sandwich
                            SubC 116610
                            Daytona 16520

Comment

He..he..THG called...they have a GMTIIC in stock...he..he..
                              how mch is the retail price ofa GMTIIc? usually have 10% discount right?
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X