No announcement yet.

Help me choose my watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulk would add some colour to your collection.

Comment

Would bros enlighten me on the difference between a "G" series vs "AN" series Hulk? Would it affect selling price of the dealer to me vs the selling price in the future if I wanted to sell it?

Also technical aspect wide any difference such as tone of green or clasp etc? Can't seem to find any info on the difference on the 2 series.

Comment

At the moment, there hasn't been any known difference between a 'G' and 'AN' series green Submariner ("HULK"). After the end of the 'V' series (sometime in 2009/2010), there were 'sightings' of the AN series productions. Thereafter, the G series came about and back to AN series again. Thus, as nobody could yet solve the "mystery" of the new serialization, there should not be much difference on the buying and selling price.

On technical aspect, no known difference.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

So bro, what u meant is G came aft V and than in between product of AN series G popped up again for a short period?

Comment

No. After V came AN. Then after a short period, G surfaced. While AN continues to be produced. Then G disappeared and from then on only AN until now. So G was produced over a short period of time.

http://www.oysterworld.de/production-dates.html
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks guys!! Eventually went with the HULK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
                Err.... Get one dd?
                x Two

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X