DSSD not centered on wrist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSSD not centered on wrist

any bros here wearing the DSSD with a small wrist of about 6.25 facing similar problems of the watch head is more bias towards the top part of the wrist rather than centre?

Could it be a fitting problem of the removed links or it's like this with a puny wrist?

What the problem bro!. Try only use the links you need, extra links you keep it. For your case take out 2 normal links & 1 diver extension link, so total 3 links keep. push the link all the way in, put on your wrist, you adjust accordingly to your comfort. One thing good about DSSD, easy link adjusting up to your comfort. Oh yeah one more thing why I advice keep your diver extension link, you don't need it haha..

Comment

one thing abt dssd is u need to wear the watch tight.Thats for my case
      Current:
      Rolex GMT2C TT 116713AN
      Panerai 312N
      Panerai 233O
      Sevenfriday P1-2
      Sevenfriday M2-2
      Seiko SBBN015

Past:
      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller 116660G
      Panerai 005N
      Steinhart aviation chrono

Comment

how many links on each side of the buckle?
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
          how many links on each side of the buckle?
          4 top 3 bottom, extension utlised like around half link space wor...

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
            What the problem bro!. Try only use the links you need, extra links you keep it. For your case take out 2 normal links & 1 diver extension link, so total 3 links keep. push the link all the way in, put on your wrist, you adjust accordingly to your comfort. One thing good about DSSD, easy link adjusting up to your comfort. Oh yeah one more thing why I advice keep your diver extension link, you don't need it haha..
            Ya loh bro.. Seems I need to fiddle with the links. So removal of the divers extension links. By using normal links the guide still works right?

Comment

when you say 4 top and 3 bottom, do you mean 4 @ 6 o'clock position and 3 @ 12 o'clock position? if this is the case, i suggest you put 3 links @ 6 o'clock and 4 @ 12 o'clock instead.

Originally posted by riyute View Post
              any bros here wearing the DSSD with a small wrist of about 6.25 facing similar problems of the watch head is more bias towards the top part of the wrist rather than centre?

Could it be a fitting problem of the removed links or it's like this with a puny wrist?
              4 top 3 bottom, extension utlised like around half link space wor...
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                when you say 4 top and 3 bottom, do you mean 4 @ 6 o'clock position and 3 @ 12 o'clock position? if this is the case, i suggest you put 3 links @ 6 o'clock and 4 @ 12 o'clock instead.
                Hi triton. It's currently 12-4links, 6-3links.. Lol. Pardon for not indicating the numerics

Comment

Maybe can try flip the whole bracelet upside down. Not sure if that works but can try.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
                    Maybe can try flip the whole bracelet upside down. Not sure if that works but can try.
                    Flip bracelet? Wao.. This sounds serious, but since u said can try, any reference of anyone done it before? I can go read up

Comment

Ya loh bro.. Seems I need to fiddle with the links. So removal of the divers extension links. By using normal links the guide still works right?
                      riyute san! I will get back to you by 1015PM

Comment

Example Blue Arrow 3 links been removed included diver link if you don't use.
                        Example Pink Arrow 4 links used at 6 o'clock.

Example Pink Arrow 5 links used at 12 o'clock.
                        Example Blue Arrow 1 hidden link , some people counted link some not. We make it easy, counted.

Pink Arrow 5 links used at 12 o'clock.
                        Blue Arrow 1 hidden link, so total 6 links.
                        Blue Arrow hidden link not push in yet, try if fit you.

If don't fit you, push the hidden link half in.

If don't fit you, please do not push the hidden link all the way in.
                        Avoid unnecessary scratch on your link & also don't have to carry extra weight.
                        Remove one more link, so now you try 4 links & one hidden link total 5 links at 12 o'clock.

Now your DSSD even balance fit you well..

Oops I almost forgot, riyute san! I not the best advice but I try my best..
                        Good luck & Congrats on your new purchase!

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                          Oops I almost forgot, riyute san! I not the best advice but I try my best..
                          Good luck & Congrats on your new purchase!
                          Thanks bro clocking! Made the adjustments following advise and its spot on!!

Comment

Bro clocking is good.

Comment

Clocking -

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X