Black dial for Explorer II 16570

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black dial for Explorer II 16570

I have a 16570 comes in white dial. Thinking of changing the dial to black. Wants to keep white dial as spare so RSC is out.
    Any kind souls out there know where can I get a black dial and roughly how much it cost?

Thanks

Have you ever think of keep the white one and buy another black one. (Keep them as a pair)

This has cross my mind cos I do owned a black 16570.

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post
      Have you ever think of keep the white one and buy another black one. (Keep them as a pair)

This has cross my mind cos I do owned a black 16570.
      Support! or ever think of buying the new Exp 2 Orange big arrow?! super nice!

Comment

I am thinking of getting a polar explorer 2 but most sold are black dial, just curious, does RSC allow change from black to white? And how much? Thks!

Comment

Yes you can change the dial set at the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC). I'm not too sure about the price for the new Explorer II model (216570) but I recalled vaguely the price to do that for the older model (16570) was about mid-high $600.

And not to forget, the RSC will take back your old dial set.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Don't do it. The 40mm white explorer 2 is one of the most beautiful watches I've ever seen. Probably one of the best watches that rolex makes. The other is the explorer 1 in 36mm.

This watch will surely become collectible. If you really want a black dial, go for another watch. At ** watches they usually go for 4-5k.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X