GMT Master II Batman question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT Master II Batman question

A friend of mine recently got a GMT Master II Batman (black and blue) from local AD, saw his watch series was "V", suppose should be random alphabet no?

may i guess, is this possible changed from older GMT model in green arrow to this new blue-black ? or V is the latest version ? (since V was suppose 2008-2010)

please enlighten

It's random serial number so maybe coincidental it starts with V. But can send to RSC for verification if worry.
    GMT Master II - 116710LN (Dec 2013)
    Datejust II - 116334BLRO (Jan 2015)

Comment

Starts with V. Good to keep sound rare...

Comment

It might just be random serial number starting with V.

For random serial number, there should be 8 characters of numbers and alphabets.

For other non random serial number, there should be an alphabet with 6 digits.

Can get your friend to check the rehaut.

Comment

I think batman only available in an series cos last year just launch. Maybe ur frenz series no is like 1vt12345? If Is v123456 then mostly is v series but doesn't sound right as for such latest watch to be v series. The best bring to rolex centre n clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by XProfessionalX View Post
            It might just be random serial number starting with V.

For random serial number, there should be 8 characters of numbers and alphabets.

For other non random serial number, there should be an alphabet with 6 digits.

Can get your friend to check the rehaut.

Originally posted by Joshuasjw View Post
            I think batman only available in an series cos last year just launch. Maybe ur frenz series no is like 1vt12345? If Is v123456 then mostly is v series but doesn't sound right as for such latest watch to be v series. The best bring to rolex centre n clarify.
            thanks for the info ! you guys are right, there is a V in the front and another alphabets between the number, so i guest it should be alright !

now now... it must be pretty hard to find out how old Rolex watch was aged, good and bad i think

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X