• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone...

Has been wearing it everyday and just can't get enough of it... haha

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
      GMT2CSS, the most easily to check for rolex sport model.
      Can save the $107 lor, for next watch kekekeke.

"Hour hand" turn it clockwise or anti-clockwise, & change the date no Quick set.
      "Minute hand" use for adjusting GMT hand, ceramic bezel (24 clicks) smooth sound not click sound.

If fake able to do this Rolex can close down liao haha.
      Wow, thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by kadios View Post
        Beautiful! Next you will be getting your Pam soon. I went through that same
        Road too! Enjoy your watch!!!
        Haha, second that!

Comment

nice choice bro!
          congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the acquisition of your GMT2. May I know how much you bought it for? Is it from a AD, Grey dealer, or pre-owned?

Comment

Originally posted by Molaris View Post
              Congrats on the acquisition of your GMT2. May I know how much you bought it for? Is it from a AD, Grey dealer, or pre-owned?
              Hi,
              I actually got it at a very good price.
              Got it in HK, at a big watch AD that sell most brands like PAM, GP, Tag Heuer, chopard, Omega etc.... except Rolex.
              They only bring in Rolex from either SG or Germany for their VIA customers.

Got it below 8.6K using credit card payment.
              When I receive my cc bill, realise that I have another 4-5% rebate from the cc.

Comment

Congrats TS for the new purchase. Let me hijack your thread abit.
                I am also a first time owner of rolex, just gotten a GMT master II, 116710LN. Been reading this forum and realized that there is GMT Master II & GMT Master II C, and AN series. Can I check what did I actually gotten? Sorry, really noob in this.

Comment

The GMT Master II is an older model of the GMT Master II 'C'. 'C' indicates the bezel to be of ceramic, a new feature on the latest model. 'AN series' is mainly the current serial no. that is used on current ROLEX models.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    The GMT Master II is an older model of the GMT Master II 'C'. 'C' indicates the bezel to be of ceramic, a new feature on the latest model. 'AN series' is mainly the current serial no. that is used on current ROLEX models.
                    Thank you for your reply. Can I say that mine would be GMT MASTER IIC then? How to see if my watch is a AN series?

Comment

Originally posted by IntimacyR View Post
                      Thank you for your reply. Can I say that mine would be GMT MASTER IIC then? How to see if my watch is a AN series?
                      The model no. "116710LN" already indicates your model to be the GMT Master IIC. The serial no. should be printed on the warranty card. See if it is in a combination of alphabets and numbers ("AN"=alpha-numeric).
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        The model no. "116710LN" already indicates your model to be the GMT Master IIC. The serial no. should be printed on the warranty card. See if it is in a combination of alphabets and numbers ("AN"=alpha-numeric).
                        Thanks so much for the info, my serial number starts with VMxxxxxx. There's really so much to learn about these watches.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X