Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the Grade of Titanium Used in Tudor Pelagos

Hi Bros and Sis ,

I cant seem to find any information on the grade of Titanium used for Tudor Pelagos.

Anyone can enlighten me on this?

Thank you all for the attention

shouldn't matter. you're talking about tudor, not hong kong/shenzhen OEM case manufacturer.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

hmm.. i called up rsc and enquire and they told me its grade 2 titanium. however on some other forums, ppl are saying its grade 5.

Comment

http://mrtitanium.com/tigrades.html

there are 29 grades. with each grade, there are trade offs and benefits. don't over think it. some companies use this grading as a marketing tool but in all honesty, it doesn't mean grade 5 (or 1 or 29) is the gold standard.

one of my regular wear watches is made from titanium also and i think it's wonderful. it was machined in this man's garage in switzerland... i won't find them made any where else and that's good enough for me.

“Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

I see , Many thanks for the link and info yea its grade has it pros n cons.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X