Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the yellow gold oyster bracelet for Daytona gmt and sub the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the yellow gold oyster bracelet for Daytona gmt and sub the same?

Just wondering is it possible to buy a yellow gold sub and use the bracelet on a yellow gold Daytona and yellow gold gmt?
    It would be cheaper to buy a yg blue sub and then buy leather yg cased Daytona and yg black rather than buy all 3 yellow gold oyster right? ... And could you possibly use it on a date just case.

Originally posted by awhar3 View Post
    Just wondering is it possible to buy a yellow gold sub and use the bracelet on a yellow gold Daytona and yellow gold gmt?
    It would be cheaper to buy a yg blue sub and then buy leather yg cased Daytona and yg black rather than buy all 3 yellow gold oyster right? ... And could you possibly use it on a date just case.
    So you thought there was a cheaper alternative to Rolex, buy 1 part and share?

Leather strap only watches, like the White/Yellow Gold Daytona or Datejust in WG/YG, are meant for leather straps only and cannot be fitted with bracelets as there is an end link that's made with the watch

Hehe...Rolex already 1 step ahead of you. Make sure you have to buy another watch

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi darkangel I have a yg datejust (1985) with leather strap and I was able to buy a president bracelet and put it on

Comment

Hi darkangel I have a yg datejust (1985) with leather strap and I was able to buy a president bracelet and put it on
        If you bought an aftermarket president yes can be done. Because they made president bracelets for Datejust.

The original bracelet for the Daydates however aren't able to fit onto the Datejust because of the lugs.

Comment

That is becos your yellow gold datejust 16018 comes original with a gold president bracelet.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            If you bought an aftermarket president yes can be done. Because they made president bracelets for Datejust.

The original bracelet for the Daydates however aren't able to fit onto the Datejust because of the lugs.
            I like to correct this DA.

Original bracelets for Daydates can fit gold Datejusts. But cannot fit SS datejusts

Comment

That is possible if you bought the head for 16528 or 116528 (daytona) and the head for 16718 or 116718(gmt)
              But i doubt its so easy to simply find a gold sports Rolex head.

Plse note also that the links of current double1 series are not interchangeable with the links of previous single1 series bracelets.
              This is becos the newer model bracelets come with fatter pin screws.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                I like to correct this DA.

Original bracelets for Daydates can fit gold Datejusts. But cannot fit SS datejusts
                Oh, I stand corrected on that. Thank you for enlightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Oh, I stand corrected on that. Thank you for enlightening.
                  Most welcome, mate.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X