Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy GMT Master II 16710 Pepsi Bezel Insert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bcareful. Some rolex AD are pretty arse about changing the insert. Better change back when sending it in to AD

Comment

The RSC never disallow. It's a matter of whether they'll accept a ROLEX watch that's been modified.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

It's good to know that different model inserts can be changed at RSC.

Comment

chinatown alot of shop selling rolax perhase you can visit there

Comment

Oh I didn't know that. So to swop black to coke or pepsi need to pay how much?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            In case you didn't know, as long as the parts are original and ROLEX had produced the same model with different variations, they allow the change. For example, if you have the white Explorer II and wish to change the dial to the black one, the RSC would do that for you as long as you pay for whatever is necessary.

Same for the various colored bezels of the old GMT II models (16710).

Comment

This, you will have to call the RSC for the price quote.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

if i 'lose' my pepsi insert, can ask RSC to install a new one for me?

Comment

Sure, as long as you produce that watch and they should sell it to you.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

nice, then i shall get all 3 inserts this way.

Comment

is it safe to change the bezel insert yourself? keep seeing folks in US saying that 16710 is the one for DIY - simply pry off and replace.

Comment

Anyone knows whether RSC has the batman Cerachrom insert?
                        Would love to change my black insert to that if it's possible 😁

Comment

Originally posted by peckio View Post
                          Anyone knows whether RSC has the batman Cerachrom insert?
                          Would love to change my black insert to that if it's possible 😁
                          i'm sure they do, but they can't and won't install a blue/black insert on a black gmtC. you will find it easier (and likely cheaper) finding the part by yourself.
                          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                            i'm sure they do, but they can't and won't install a blue/black insert on a black gmtC. you will find it easier (and likely cheaper) finding the part by yourself.
                            i read on here that rolex service centre will change the dial colour of the watch if the model carries a variant of it. but they keep the original part so its actually payment for an exchange.

wouldnt this be true for bezel colour change? (same model watch)

Comment

Originally posted by metalgear View Post
                              i read on here that rolex service centre will change the dial colour of the watch if the model carries a variant of it. but they keep the original part so its actually payment for an exchange.

wouldnt this be true for bezel colour change? (same model watch)
                              you are right about the dial change policy (also applies to bracelets and bezels and other related parts) and that RSC generally works on a part-exchange basis. if you have a missing part, they can (and may) decline to work on your watch.

there are exceptions, but YMMV... especially with RSC singapore.

those are the same reasons why it is generally cheaper to find the part on the secondary market and get it installed else where by a competent tech. for plat/gold/diamond parts, they may (but not always) give you a better "trade in rate" if you asked them to check the bill again before paying.
                              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Will try and buy one gmt pepsi model.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X