Daytona gold bracelet reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona gold bracelet reduction

Hi , does anyone know a good watch workshop that can resize a gold daytona bracelet to 8links without damaging the bracelet.

Thanks.

Take it back to RSC, they'll do it for you FOC.

Comment

Any watch workshop can do that, but if you are near RSC its the best place to go to.

Comment

yeah... any watch shop can do it... and is only a 1 min work...

Comment

I guess i wasnt clear enough

I want to make the bracelet shorter than what it is possible after removing all the removable links.
          This means permanently destroying one link at least.

Only then can my wife wear the watch as her wrist is very slim.

I did that for a Daydate.
          Was wondering if any workshop can do a more "elegant" job than just wrenching the life out of the link.

I dont believe that RSC will do that.
          Can anyone confirm with their personal experience?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by funnybaby View Post
            yeah... any watch shop can do it... and is only a 1 min work...
            Yeah, i wish. Hah

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post

I want to make the bracelet shorter than what it is possible after removing all the removable links.

Was wondering if any workshop can do a more "elegant" job than just wrenching the life out of the link.

Thanks

Replace with another set of bracelet or a after market one.
              But, keep the whole set of original bracelet " as it is " for the value.

///// ///// ///// ///// /////

Comment

Thanks
                Buy the gold endlinks from uncle smartyjones18 and fit a leather strap lah hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post
                  Replace with another set of bracelet or a after market one.
                  But, keep the whole set of original bracelet " as it is " for the value.

Thanks good practical suggestion.

However, i was thinking that my watches are not quite for sale so am not particular about "value" in that sense.
                  In fact, cutting the original bracelet so that my wife can wear it is deemed more meaningful.
                  I would say that i use my watches for my own purpose and not for the next person.

Appreciate the good practical suggestion. My bad if my reply offends in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Buy the gold endlinks from uncle smartyjones18 and fit a leather strap lah hehe
                    Aiyoh, this one to be on bracelet not on strap.
                    If on strap i will buy the strap version instead.

Do you perhaps know of an experienced workshop that can do it?

Comment

Thanks good practical suggestion.

However, i was thinking that my watches are not quite for sale so am not particular about "value" in that sense.
                      In fact, cutting the original bracelet so that my wife can wear it is deemed more meaningful.
                      I would say that i use my watches for my own purpose and not for the next person.

Appreciate the good practical suggestion. My bad if my reply offends in anyway.

Maybe up-size the breakfirst, lunch, dinner + 2-3 meals daily.

Should be able to increase the wrist size. Hahaha.

Bracelet hang loose still look quiet ok. BUT NOT/NEVER A STRAP.

Or, wear it on right wrist. Usually right wrist are bigger than the left.

She must have self confidence to wear it.

Just do it, wear it and remember to show us the wrist photo.

Comment

Aiyoh, this one to be on bracelet not on strap.
                        If on strap i will buy the strap version instead.

Do you perhaps know of an experienced workshop that can do it?
                        Sorry leh boss, I don't know of any one that can do. You didn't go back to the person who helped with remove the links for the DD?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          Sorry leh boss, I don't know of any one that can do. You didn't go back to the person who helped with remove the links for the DD?
                          The one that did my DD basically yanked the life out of the link.
                          I imagine how he did it , i also feel sorry for the link....

Thats why i wondering if another place can do it a bit more elegantly...heehee.

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post
                            Maybe up-size the breakfirst, lunch, dinner + 2-3 meals daily.

Should be able to increase the wrist size. Hahaha.

Bracelet hang loose still look quiet ok. BUT NOT/NEVER A STRAP.

Or, wear it on right wrist. Usually right wrist are bigger than the left.

She must have self confidence to wear it.

Just do it, wear it and remember to show us the wrist photo.

If upsize already not nice anymore.

The irony is that when
                            Pui pui women wear mens watch , it is a super turn off.
                            Fugly like hell, see already feel like putting watch in the drawer ...hahahahaa
                            Oops hope i dont kena banned for saying so...just being brutally honest...

You see all the pictures of female hollywood celeb wearing gold daytona, all slim slim sexy sexy type...
                            Problem is all their Daytona also loose loose let going to drop out already..
                            My wife is asian so her wrist is smaller than those slim angmo.
                            i just want to find a solution....heh heh...

Comment

If upsize already not nice anymore.

The irony is that when
                              Pui pui women wear mens watch , it is a super turn off.
                              Fugly like hell, see already feel like putting watch in the drawer ...hahahahaa
                              Oops hope i dont kena banned for saying so...just being brutally honest...

You see all the pictures of female hollywood celeb wearing gold daytona, all slim slim sexy sexy type...
                              Problem is all their Daytona also loose loose let going to drop out already..
                              My wife is asian so her wrist is smaller than those slim angmo.
                              i just want to find a solution....heh heh...
                              If just only different by one link, try wearing on the right wrist should be ok.

If just remove only one side, it won`t be comfortable to wear.

Usually have to remove atleast one link for each side to make it balance.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X