Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any chance of buying brand new no date Sub without COSC certified at AD in bangkok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any chance of buying brand new no date Sub without COSC certified at AD in bangkok?

dear brothers,
    i would like to seek your opinions and advises on whether there's a better chance of finding a brand new Sub without date & COSC certified at the AD in Bangkok? i tried singapore...not all ADs but most of them don't have anymore...
    unless of course if any bro here knows of any ADs that might still have...please do drop me a PM ya...really appreciate that

on a different note, have any bro bought rolex from bangkok AD before? you think it's safe & can be trusted? how's the pricing wise, comparable to singapore or cheaper? possibilities of tax rebate? pardon me for asking as i've never gotten a rolex from overseas before...

thanks in advance and hope to hear from you bros soon
    have a great week ahead ya

buddy,may i ask why are you specifically looking for a no date Sub without COSC certified? "cleaner" dial or.... (this particular model has been long replaced by the ND sub cosc certified sometime now..)

Comment

Yes can claim VAT...go to ADs not a problem..prices not that much diff

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi Louie bro,
        you're right...
        i like the cleaner dial and also that it resembles the james bond sub...
        i'm buying it to keep and wear (not like a daily beater though...i'm wearing the SD mostly and i've got 2 Sub LVs in the cupborad too )...i'm not buying it to make money...just wanna keep it

Comment

hi Darkangel bro,
          thanks for the info...
          hopefully i can find it there but i'd rather buy it in singapore if any bro knows of which AD still might have 1 tucked somewhere deep in the safe...

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy View Post
            hi Louie bro,
            you're right...
            i like the cleaner dial and also that it resembles the james bond sub...
            i'm buying it to keep and wear (not like a daily beater though...i'm wearing the SD mostly and i've got 2 Sub LVs in the cupborad too )...i'm not buying it to make money...just wanna keep it
            2 sub LVs...hmmm now makes me wonder.You also like to wear them at the same time,2 LVs for left and right hand?

Comment

hi Louie bro,
              nah...not one for left and one for right...i'm not so
              i'm keepin one but selling the other...so i can finance my other rolex
              i sold my omega speedmaster apollo 2 and azimuth bombardier 3 after i bought my SD recently too...
              did came across my mind when i bought another LV that it might appreciate a little after some time or even not but at least not make too much a loss...but price now is very soft lah...i bought my Sub LVs at $9200 about a year ago but now price is definetely not in seller's favour and i'm not even intending to make a profit out of it...just wanna let go so i can buy other rolex models...

Comment

hi Louie bro,
                nah...not one for left and one for right...i'm not so
                i'm keepin one but selling the other...so i can finance my other rolex
                i sold my omega speedmaster apollo 2 and azimuth bombardier 3 after i bought my SD recently too...
                did came across my mind when i bought another LV that it might appreciate a little after some time or even not but at least not make too much a loss...but price now is very soft lah...i bought my Sub LVs at $9200 about a year ago but now price is definetely not in seller's favour and i'm not even intending to make a profit out of it...just wanna let go so i can buy other rolex models...
                bro,my advice to you...now is buyer's market,not sellers...keep it while you can.

Comment

hi Darkangel bro,
                  thanks for the info...
                  hopefully i can find it there but i'd rather buy it in singapore if any bro knows of which AD still might have 1 tucked somewhere deep in the safe...
                  Not that difficult to find la...and how knows? cheap? coz no 1 wants?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi Louie bro,
                    i think you're right...it's not good to want to sell it now cos if i do...i'll be making a very big loss...
                    like i said, don't want to make profit at all but it'll be disappointing if it's a big loss too...
                    will keep it till the market recovers or if the right buyer comes along
                    do drop me a PM if you know of any local AD that might have the Sub that i'm looking for, thanks in advance bro

Comment

hi Darkangel bro,
                      will keep my fingers crossed and hope that i can find it in bangkok...
                      meanwhile, do drop me a PM if you know of any local AD that might have the Sub that i'm looking for as i still prefer to buy it in singapore...thanks in advance bro

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X