Need help. Submariner bezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. Submariner bezel

Hi. Just check if any brother sub owner can help me with this question. According to my understanding, rotating should be smooth and soft or soundless. But my recently bought thru direct owner (14060M f series) has a loud and stiff rattle sound. Does it mean my watch is fake?

Originally posted by TorresEugene View Post
    Hi. Just check if any brother sub owner can help me with this question. According to my understanding, rotating should be smooth and soft or soundless. But my recently bought thru direct owner (14060M f series) has a loud and stiff rattle sound. Does it mean my watch is fake?
    Do you have S$107 to spare? If yes, send it in to RSC for authentication.

Comment

Hi

My sub has a mechanical rattling sound too when turn without depressing too much and sound smooth when depress and turn

I think it may be how you turn than why it sounds different

Comment

It might be due that the previous owner did not turn the bezel when he was using? I think there isn't a need to turn it. Maybe I'm wrong that it should be turn regularly. Could someone clarify this? I'm a newbie in this and I also own one..

Comment

Bro, have it checked at RSC to have a peace of mind.

Comment

Do you have the chance to redress the issue from the seller? If yes, for for RSC certification...Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TorresEugene View Post

Bro, where did u get e watch from? From my own experience when turning e bezel it shld be a smooth n soft clicking motion lo..maybe u need to chk it thoroughly or send for verification or servicing alr..

Comment

Soak SUB ND in shampoo/ detergent cup with water over couple hours. Then brush along bezel edges with toothbrush see if this helps smoothen rotation.

U may also brush the whole bracelets and watch.. Blink blink shine.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X