No announcement yet.

My White Gold Day Date President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice watch and good price too. care to share where you bought it from? kindly pm me, tks...

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    I'm starting to suspect that the prices are not steady. Why I say that? Because sometimes I hear sports series abit more expensive (S$100/-), now I hear president also S$100/-

Bearing in mind that over the phone, I was told it is S$75 for ALL watches regardless.

authentication charges is not based on the models/series but material. RSC charges $75 for TT & SS, $100 for solid gold.

Comment

thanks for clarification. will keep in mind
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by SDM View Post
        why did you buy the pre owned?
        Why not?

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
        very nice watch and good price too. care to share where you bought it from? kindly pm me, tks...

authentication charges is not based on the models/series but material. RSC charges $75 for TT & SS, $100 for solid gold.
        Ahh...I see! thanks for enlightening

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
          Just for those who are interested in Yellow Gold DD, the prices are around $12500 to $15000 depending on year and condition.

Ian, for YG DD would you mind advising whether the a/m prices refer to a dial with diamonds or without. My personal preference is a dial w/o diamonds. tks

Comment

Hey Darkie Boy, the white gold DD also SWEE LEH......maybe we start with WG DD, than upgrade to YG DD ?
            Thanks for Sharing bro ! Watch and info !

Now already started DROOLING on the WG DD ......

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Hi R-Oyster,
              The price differences for pre-owned Yellow DD with or without diamonds ranges between $1000+ to $3000+ depending on the number of diamonds, these prices are just based on my own findings having checked out dealers at Lucky plaza, peninsular/funan,bencoolen and peoples park.

Yellow gold DD is everywhere and easy to find, white gold a few pieces only , rose gold DD NONE of the dealers have it during my Jan hunting at dozens of dealers.
              My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
              1) WG DIA 18239
              2) YG DIA 18238
              3) WG 18239
              4) YG 18238
              5) YG 18248G Bark
              6) WG DIA 18039
              7) WG 18039
              8) YG 18038
              9) Tridor DIA 18039B
              10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
              11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
              12) WG 1803
              13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
              1)GMT II 116718 18K
              2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
              1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
              2)D15037 14k
              3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                Hey Darkie Boy, the white gold DD also SWEE LEH......maybe we start with WG DD, than upgrade to YG DD ?

Yeah

Jialat

Poisons everywhere! Eh..I think start WG u wont want to go back to YG already hehe
                Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                Ian, for YG DD would you mind advising whether the a/m prices refer to a dial with diamonds or without. My personal preference is a dial w/o diamonds. tks
                Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
                Hi R-Oyster,
                The price differences for pre-owned Yellow DD with or without diamonds ranges between $1000+ to $3000+ depending on the number of diamonds, these prices are just based on my own findings having checked out dealers at Lucky plaza, peninsular/funan,bencoolen and peoples park.

Yellow gold DD is everywhere and easy to find, white gold a few pieces only , rose gold DD NONE of the dealers have it during my Jan hunting at dozens of dealers.
                Yeah YG is very easy to find...RG not easy but I think the tone of the older RG is different from the current 1s. U think so?

Comment

frm WG to YG, it's more like a downgrade
                  agree with darkie, once you have WG it's unlikely you will go for YG. btw darkie, WG is more suitable for your age

read somewhere tht the older RG rolexes have a tendency to fade over time and/or do not retain the original shine. the newer (like in the latest RG daytona), rolex alloys it with higher percentage of platinum which supposedly locks in the color and will retain it for live, hence called EVERose Gold.

Comment

agree with darkie, once you have WG it's unlikely you will go for YG. btw darkie, WG is more suitable for your age

read somewhere tht the older RG rolexes have a tendency to fade over time and/or do not retain the original shine. the newer (like in the latest RG daytona), rolex alloys it with higher percentage of platinum which supposedly locks in the color and will retain it for live, hence called EVERose Gold.
                    Yeah it's like a downgrade

Agreed...I heard the old 1s not that gd. Now...time to consider if I should get a RG or YG watch...

Maybe should get a WG or just buy more SS watches?

Comment

SIAO LEOW LAH !!!!! What to get ? WG or YG ? ShiFu Hary ! where are you ?

Thanks bro sunzi on the insight on WG and YG, Yes i argeed with you and i think Everose Gold is also Damn SWEE !!! Darkie Boy , it your call now, uncle follow you.

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

[QUOTE=sunzhi;132599]darkie, WG is more suitable for your age

QUOTE]

I know Darkie likes YG or RG because he is a young man having early ambitions to be a rich old man. Rich old man is more attractive to young girls than young man mah!

Comment

Ive always liked WG. looks much nicer than YG/RG.

From what i know, the older RG had a higher copper content. Copper oxides over time, and as such, the color doesnt retain very well.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          Yeah it's like a downgrade

Agreed...I heard the old 1s not that gd. Now...time to consider if I should get a RG or YG watch...

Maybe should get a WG or just buy more SS watches?
                          once you go WG, you will be unlikely to buy YG . one of the reason being that it takes you twice as long to pay it off
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

[QUOTE=R-oyster;132619]
                            darkie, WG is more suitable for your age

QUOTE]

I know Darkie likes YG or RG because he is a young man having early ambitions to be a rich old man. Rich old man is more attractive to young girls than young man mah!
                            but some rich old man cannot deliver in some areas
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post

Ok dun want to buy liao! I can attract young girls without the YG watch ok!

SIAO LEOW LAH !!!!! What to get ? WG or YG ? ShiFu Hary ! where are you ?

Thanks bro sunzi on the insight on WG and YG, Yes i argeed with you and i think Everose Gold is also Damn SWEE !!! Darkie Boy , it your call now, uncle follow you.

After reading that post...hehe I have confirmed my move to buying a GMT IIc + a Submariner LV...

Comment

personally YG is nice, striking, easily noticeable but TOO common. if you have YG on your wrist (especially DD), people tend to 'uhm.. nice'. but with WG, the response is like, 'err.. can i take a look?' and more exchanges to go along

have no RG DD so can't comment. but RG daytona, what can i say. it's absolutely stunning with no lack of admirers.

if gals are only attracted with what's on ur wrist and not somewhere else thn.... seriously, cant picture a 17 yrs old wearing YG DD
                                sub LV is good, GMT2c is even better...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X