No announcement yet.

Good place for buying pre owned Lady Datejust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to rolex service senter to verify the watch today.
    first time step in their service center, the young lady are friendly and can see the tech check the watch through the glass wall.

after that went Top Hour and Mr. Lim replaced a new crystal for me FOC.
    their service is good and i will go back to him if i getting a rolex again...

Comment

Happy to know that everything is fine and your Mrs is happily wear her rollie daily keke Now we know that Top Hour is reliable, some of us may go and kapo the shop in Balestier Road. Errrr is it at Balestier Road ?
      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
        Happy to know that everything is fine and your Mrs is happily wear her rollie daily keke Now we know that Top Hour is reliable, some of us may go and kapo the shop in Balestier Road. Errrr is it at Balestier Road ?
        top hour at LP

Comment

I'm also on a lookout for a ladies DJ. But not sure what to expect. I have a low budget of 3k max. Can fellow bros advice pls?? thks.

Comment

Hi,

I am a newbie, never owned a rolex watch before. Wanting to buy a datejust for long, but too ex to get a BN. Recently saw a boy size preowned Datejust with diamond, SS strap. The boss told me the model no is 68274 (L series), abt 10years old. He wanted to sell for $3900. As a newbie, I think the condition is good. Can brothers here, give some advise?

Thanks in advance...

Comment

Just got a boy size Datejust

Comment

Originally posted by lynx View Post
                I'm also on a lookout for a ladies DJ. But not sure what to expect. I have a low budget of 3k max. Can fellow bros advice pls?? thks.
                That's easy la...TT datejust can get at that price or less. I think 2k plus if u know where to find (ps dun ask me where though )

Originally posted by CNNG View Post
                Hi,

I am a newbie, never owned a rolex watch before. Wanting to buy a datejust for long, but too ex to get a BN. Recently saw a boy size preowned Datejust with diamond, SS strap. The boss told me the model no is 68274 (L series), abt 10years old. He wanted to sell for $3900. As a newbie, I think the condition is good. Can brothers here, give some advise?

Thanks in advance...
                Not too bad...I try not to go more than 3.6k..

Originally posted by Planet View Post

Congrats bro....got from the garage? how much!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

From Ak at 3.5k

Comment

Oh how old is these piece? with box and paper?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi bro, can i know which yr is your boy size? I just got exactly the size as yours for 3.75k which is F series..Don't know is it kanna chop?

Comment

Yes, the Datejust price $3900 without box or cert. Only a recepit from the owner.

Comment

Boy size P series without paper and box,but very new condition.Should be Y2000.Your F series should be y2003 if I'm not worng!!

Originally posted by mike1972 View Post
                          hi bro, can i know which yr is your boy size? I just got exactly the size as yours for 3.75k which is F series..Don't know is it kanna chop?

Comment

Boy size P series without paper and box,but very new condition.Should be Y2000.Your F series should be y2003 if I'm not worng!!
                            oh yes. mine also w/o box and paper. thanks...

Comment

But the one which I m interested is L series and more than 10 yrs old liao..
                              The owner refused to lower the price !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X