Oyster Bracelet for White Gold Day Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oyster Bracelet for White Gold Day Date

I know for Jubilee bracelet white gold DD it should come with 22 links but how may links does it come with for an oyster bracelet white gold DD?

Originally posted by skanps View Post
    I know for Jubilee bracelet white gold DD it should come with 22 links but how may links does it come with for an oyster bracelet white gold DD?
    Don't make sense leh bro...WG DD since when had Jubilee bracelet? DJ you mean?

13 links total.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Don't make sense leh bro...WG DD since when had Jubilee bracelet? DJ you mean?

13 links total.
      Oops sorry, I mean "president bracelet" rather than "Jubilee bracelet". Factory comes with 22 links for white gold "president bracelet", on DD, so I'm asking factory comes with how many links for white gold "Oyster bracelet" on white gold DD....

Sorry to cause any confusion.

by the way, do you mean there are 13 links for Oyster bracelet DD? Actually, how to count the number of links? How come I always come up to 16 links when I try to count it via some cleary photo-ed one such as this:

http://www.auctionlistingcreator.com...5955_large.jpg

Thanks!

Comment

Oops sorry, I mean "president bracelet" rather than "Jubilee bracelet". Factory comes with 22 links for white gold "president bracelet", on DD, so I'm asking factory comes with how many links for white gold "Oyster bracelet" on white gold DD....

by the way, do you mean there are 13 links for Oyster bracelet DD? Actually, how to count the number of links? How come I always come up to 16 links when I try to count it via some cleary photo-ed one such as this:

Thanks!
        I think you counted the half links too...There should be 13 links from what I know but please correct me if I m wrong.

DD with Oyster bracelet is not common usually people buy the president bracelet.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks!
          WG DD should go with the president bracelet lah. It does not stand out if it is fixed on a oyster WG bracelet. If your DD is with diamond index and bezel then ask your factory to add diamonds to your bracelet too! hehehe ...
          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X