Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice on Getting a Oyster Lady Watch

Hi,

I'm a newbie, came across this forum as I was thinking of getting a rolex for my wife. Went to rolex official website, but it doesn't give any clue on the models nor prices. Saw some models, thinking of getting one of them but was wondering where to look ard for prices. Saw a price guide somewhere in this forum but all in model nos. Not sure how to link to the models that I saw on rolex website as follows:-

- Oyster Perpetual (no date) 26mm Rolesor Steel/White Gold, black dial set
    - Oyster Perpetual Lady-datejust 26mm in Platinum, ice blue dial set
    - Oyster Perpetual Lady-datejust 26mm in White old, white pearl dial set c/w diamonds

Basically, I'm looking for a new watch as an anniversary gift, budget below $10K. So if u guys have any good recommendations for a lady, feel free to suggest. BTW, which are the better places to get. Any recommendations? Many thanks.

Originally posted by liverman View Post
    Hi,

I'm a newbie, came across this forum as I was thinking of getting a rolex for my wife. Went to rolex official website, but it doesn't give any clue on the models nor prices. Saw some models, thinking of getting one of them but was wondering where to look ard for prices. Saw a price guide somewhere in this forum but all in model nos. Not sure how to link to the models that I saw on rolex website as follows:-

- Oyster Perpetual Lady-datejust 26mm in White old, white pearl dial set c/w diamonds

Basically, I'm looking for a new watch as an anniversary gift, budget below $10K. So if u guys have any good recommendations for a lady, feel free to suggest. BTW, which are the better places to get. Any recommendations? Many thanks.
    the discount from the ADs range from 15% to 20% for datejust.

If you bargain hard enuff, 20 + 2% is also possible, provided u pay in cash

cheers

Comment

From experience, it is good that you walk the ground and feel the watch yourself, or with your wife. If you make a decision base on computer screen/magazine, it may not be favourable eventually. Good luck!
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi,

10k ah...then hor...the platinum and white gold watches are out of your budget.

Let me give you a hand...

There are serveral variations of dials/dial markers if you are interested I can help you with the 1 u interested

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks all for your valuable inputs.

BTW Darkangel, the model that u stated 179173 looks gd....what's the rough indicate price? any other models along similar looks and price range, basically looking for ss type, if budget permits, white gold. Any choices for the straps? Thanks in advance.
          Last edited by triton; 02-10-08, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks all for your valuable inputs.

BTW Darkangel, the model that u stated 179173 looks gd....what's the rough indicate price? any other models along similar looks and price range, basically looking for ss type, if budget permits, white gold. Any choices for the straps? Thanks in advance.
            Ok here's the basic price. Means on diamond dial. Choice of roman numeral,arabic numeral,stick markers. Bezel is Fluted white/yellow gold.

179173 is...$9795 before discount. Basic model...

179174 is the same but in SS that is...with white gold fluted bezel. Price b4 discount is $8097

If you want white gold...you have to stretch your budget to about 30k+

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

The small size Lady Rolexes are somewhat out of fashion today

Hi,

You may want to consider something larger in size. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

pls advice, 179174 SS white gold fluted bezel. Price b4 discount is $8097
                what is the price now and where to look for it. many many thanks.

Comment

I bought mine in May 08 @ $6.7k (partial cash & card) THH-Lucky Plaza.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X