Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged Dial

Hi All,

Can i know where can i save my 116234 dial which is badly scratch after the glass is badly smash after a bad drop?
    Or anyone kind soul can advise me where to change dial? RSC quote me 1000++

Thanks in advance...

Omgosh! Do you have a pic of how bad the condition is?

I think getting the dial outside isn't that much of a problem...but the cracked glass...maybe abit tricky

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I have change the Glass at RSC for $210...but RSC quote me $1000+ for the dial so i refuse to let them change....
      Any place to recommend for the dial???

Comment

Originally posted by tkw View Post
        I have change the Glass at RSC for $210...but RSC quote me $1000+ for the dial so i refuse to let them change....
        Any place to recommend for the dial???
        What ttype of dial is it? Normal dial or diamond dial?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Diamond Dial....

Comment

Can visit Jw, top hour or chuanwatch. If i were you i will walk around to get a quote. Good Luck in searching for your dial. Hope your watch is fine.

Comment

Thanks Damien!

Comment

You're welcome tkw.

Comment

Damn piss off with Top Hour...Send there to recondition my damaged dial on end Dec and was told that it will be ready on the 1st Feb but several time i call them after 1st Feb i got the same reply of not ready!!!!! Somemore tell me i am not patience and tell me off to wait lah...Damn piss off with the reply of " Wait lah, what to do" I remember the time i send in they still say no problem sure can be ready on the 1st Feb....

Comment

Just to add on...I was told by the Boss, Lim that if not ready by next week then he return me the original dial....knn this is mean that they have not work on it at all....Waste my time....I still thought of wearing my new dial on Chinese New Year but now new year has end and is still not ready...I just cant stand his rude reply and the time frame he commit...Bro nect time if send any stuff in that require longer time frame pls be careful...do not be a victim like me...Full of promise but cant deliver...Sorry to those who has good opinion of him...I rather spend 1.5k at Rolex Centre to replace a new dial then spend the $480 he quote for recondition which till now still yet to be deliver...

Comment

Relax bro. understand how you felt. Hope you get your dial fix soon. Bought a rollie but cannot wear, the feeling just unbearable.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X