No announcement yet.

Questions on rolex - Noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, tats abt te price u can get frm most ADs for ROLEX DJs. Sme dun even give 20% for CC payment. Usually for CC payment (including instalmt), it is 18%. Happy hunting !
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by estrangable View Post
      went to Hour Glass at MW, was quoted 20% off at 5900 for a normal datejust, with the option of using credit card or cash. The salesman is a friend of my sis so it's a pretty good deal. But i'm holding out...trying for the pre-owned option.

Cheers
      For a brand new it's a good deal at 20% off......well preowned would be more cost effective of course

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

yalar-yalar... always ur shin tat la.. jus kidding. so when u bringing me to shin tat ?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

guys,

a quick check.

if i get a a earlier series DJ (SS), will i be able to bring to RSC to change the dial to a newer one plus change the strap to a jubilee?

Comment

Yes, I'm sure. Just hv to pay lor
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Yes, I'm sure. Just hv to pay lor
              Gee, thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
                guys,

a quick check.

if i get a a earlier series DJ (SS), will i be able to bring to RSC to change the dial to a newer one plus change the strap to a jubilee?
                Dial if it's available in the time when you bought your watch...then u can get a new dial.

If it's the new Jubilee bracelet...that's another $751 for you...if you willing to change then go ahead

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X