• Time
  • Show
Clear All

rose gold,,,,,,, ah pek
    yellow gold ,,, lau ah pek
    gold with diamonds ,,,,, qi ko pek

Comment

my 2 cents view:-

If you dress, look and behave like a Ah Pek, you shouldn't wear a DD because you make the DD look bad.

please... the DD is a legend, an icon, the flagship of Rolex for past 50years and meant for leaders. remember it is the Ah Peks that make the DD look bad, not the other way round.

If you DON"T dress , look and behave like Ah Pek,I don't see the relevance of a person wearing a DD, in fact you will look good wearing any watch!
      My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
      1) WG DIA 18239
      2) YG DIA 18238
      3) WG 18239
      4) YG 18238
      5) YG 18248G Bark
      6) WG DIA 18039
      7) WG 18039
      8) YG 18038
      9) Tridor DIA 18039B
      10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
      11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
      12) WG 1803
      13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
      1)GMT II 116718 18K
      2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
      1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
      2)D15037 14k
      3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
        my 2 cents view:-

If you dress, look and behave like a Ah Pek, you shouldn't wear a DD because you make the DD look bad.

please... the DD is a legend, an icon, the flagship of Rolex for past 50years and meant for leaders. remember it is the Ah Peks that make the DD look bad, not the other way round.

If you DON"T dress , look and behave like Ah Pek,I don't see the relevance of a person wearing a DD, in fact you will look good wearing any watch!
        I second that....when i don't dress up and behave like Lau Ah Pek i don't wear anything on my wrist

Comment

What the man is wearing sports wear, those running kit and wear a yg dd?
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
            What the man is wearing sports wear, those running kit and wear a yg dd?
            THANKS Sam.

zidaneong- if you are wearing sports wear or wearing slippers/ shorts on your way out to the hawker centre or market you should wear a sports watch, or something simple.

the problem with a lot of singaporeans is their watch/ dress sense is completely wrong.

a DD or DJ is actually meant to be a "DRESS Watch" which means wear them when you are dressed up. not when you are in shorts t-shirt!

a sports watch you can wear anywhere with any attire. e.g, a sub can be worn with just your swimming trunks or nothing at all if you are tanning nude on some exotic beaches
            My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
            1) WG DIA 18239
            2) YG DIA 18238
            3) WG 18239
            4) YG 18238
            5) YG 18248G Bark
            6) WG DIA 18039
            7) WG 18039
            8) YG 18038
            9) Tridor DIA 18039B
            10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
            11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
            12) WG 1803
            13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
            1)GMT II 116718 18K
            2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
            1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
            2)D15037 14k
            3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
              THANKS Sam.

zidaneong- if you are wearing sports wear or wearing slippers/ shorts on your way out to the hawker centre or market you should wear a sports watch, or something simple.

the problem with a lot of singaporeans is their watch/ dress sense is completely wrong.

a DD or DJ is actually meant to be a "DRESS Watch" which means wear them when you are dressed up. not when you are in shorts t-shirt!

a sports watch you can wear anywhere with any attire. e.g, a sub can be worn with just your swimming trunks or nothing at all if you are tanning nude on some exotic beaches
              Oic, just sharing what i saw at pearl shopping centre a few months back.
              Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                rose gold,,,,,,, ah pek
                yellow gold ,,, lau ah pek
                gold with diamonds ,,,,, qi ko pek
                Then it must be a damn wu lui qi ko pek

Comment

Originally posted by SDM View Post
                  The real ah pek watch is a YG DD
                  that is only because most cannot afford it so they turned 'green with envy' and labeled it 'ah pek' watch.

Comment

Somehow only a DD looks good as an all YG dress watch.
                    All other brand of dress watches look better with leather strap Eg: PP, AP
                    Thats why I say YD DD is the ultimate dress watch

Comment

I'm in my early 30s and my friends (air steward, sales manager etc. ) wearing thick gold chain and they all prefer the YG Rollie... hahaha... the more gold the merrier! But they definitely no ah bengs! Different people, different taste and perspective!!

Comment

True, just be yrself, Y care & bother. I am still thinking getting another Man Sized Datejust. I have 2 mid-size datejust, now regretting, should have the other one man size instead. Haha... Altot, like ah pek.. I still like it..I been neglecting my other watch cos I am hooked with my daytona. I like it, no matter how my colleagues commented, lady wear such a big watch. Look weird, hate care la...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                          True, just be yrself, Y care & bother. I am still thinking getting another Man Sized Datejust. I have 2 mid-size datejust, now regretting, should have the other one man size instead. Haha... Altot, like ah pek.. I still like it..I been neglecting my other watch cos I am hooked with my daytona. I like it, no matter how my colleagues commented, lady wear such a big watch. Look weird, hate care la...
                          It is normal, just saw a lady at circuit road with a nice coke GMT2.
                          Current Collection :

Comment

It is normal, just saw a lady at circuit road with a nice coke GMT2.
                            very normal bro..got to know this old shop house that sell nice curry rice in Tiong Bahru, the lady boss is wearing SS Daytona....

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                              very normal bro..got to know this old shop house that sell nice curry rice in Tiong Bahru, the lady boss is wearing SS Daytona....
                              swee sia, cos i went to circuit road to eat just now as the hawker centre reopens today. Saw 1 TT Daytona, 1 SS Sub, 1 gmt2 coke, and some 6694 there. Just to add on, was having lunch at changi T3 kopitiam, saw a nice TT blue sub and black milgauss.
                              Current Collection :

Comment

swee sia, cos i went to circuit road to eat just now as the hawker centre reopens today. Saw 1 TT Daytona, 1 SS Sub, 1 gmt2 coke, and some 6694 there. Just to add on, was having lunch at changi T3 kopitiam, saw a nice TT blue sub and black milgauss.
                                Bro,talking about normal...i ever came across this skinny ah pek wearing a ladies tt DJ....look damn funny

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X