Ah Pek Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terbaboom View Post
    i'm 37. wow, you guys sure know how to appreciate good stuff from young.

ya, although the watch is worn by many ah peks, i'm definitely not one... even though i still listen to Deng Lijun on vinyl records...hehehe...
    Ya, but we all share the common interest in watch, hehe. I also listen to Deng Lijun, miss the days when Katong's pugong nasi lemak used to play deng li jun's songs.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
      we are in the same boat, not very good with girls...i'm the quiet type, anyway married with kids liao...can't fool around
      Good for you sia, i still single and not good with girls. Only food and watch.
      Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        No wonder I always spot you at the hot spots eating ho liao hehehe...
        yes, seems to meet Aston at places of good food. I am into delicious food, so i can be found everywhere. Was at Albert st hawker eating during evening time just now.
        Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
          To many ppl, Rolex watch=uncle watch, especially DJ. But to ppl who know watch they will appreciate it. Just wear it with confident bro.
          Originally posted by augpat View Post
          Yes,You are right Bro! Rolex is a Rolex,jus ignore what ppl say!
          ya, i suppose an ah pek Rolex is still a Rolex.

Comment

Originally posted by terbaboom View Post
            ya, i suppose an ah pek Rolex is still a Rolex.
            Ya, Ah pek rolex is still rolex. But not everyone who wear rolex is Ah pek, as long we are not ah pek can liao.
            Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
              ya, don't listen to what ppl says....so long you have the cash, young babes will love ah pek deep deep....
              nowadays, young babes would probably go for jag-ger ler cal-ter leh

Comment

This is a classic。。。
                now is the years of retro we got back to the 80s fashion..I find cool abt this watch...

Comment

We're back to AHGOGO time...
                  DRSD-1665 mk4
                  SD-16660 matte mk1
                  Sub-1680 red mk6
                  Sub-5513 matte/ meter first
                  Exp2-16570
                  Date Just-116234 MOP
                  MS no date-67480

Comment

Enjoy while you can

Bro. hahaha...Why care about comments. important thing is when you wear it.. you are happy with it. Who knows! one day they might just follow " your style". Look at fashion! it always has a cycle. Sometimes they look at future while sometime they look at the past ( When they run out of idea)

Enjoy while you can.

Comment

The real ah pek watch is a YG DD

Comment

My view is the watch is only part of your overall image, you can wear any brand AP, PP, Rollie on your wrist but if the rest of your image (e.g personal grooming, taste for cloths, hairstyle etc) is already very ah pek then you and the watch wont look good anyway.

worse, some who are dressed shaby or like ah pek or ah beng , people may even think you are wearing a fake regardless of the brand!
                        My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
                        1) WG DIA 18239
                        2) YG DIA 18238
                        3) WG 18239
                        4) YG 18238
                        5) YG 18248G Bark
                        6) WG DIA 18039
                        7) WG 18039
                        8) YG 18038
                        9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                        10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                        11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
                        12) WG 1803
                        13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
                        1)GMT II 116718 18K
                        2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
                        1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
                        2)D15037 14k
                        3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

My mum has a YG DD which she kept for 30 yrs. She handed over to me recently and I said NO THANKS!!! That watch will add 20 yrs to my age!!!
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

i agree with what bro Ian said, it's how you carry yourself with what you wear and you don't have to deck yourself in a zegna suit to wear a Rolex...as long as you're confident of yourself and image (not too shabby of course), i guess there's never a specific rule saying that you can't wear Rolex with certain kind of dressing...as long as you're comfortable, why bother about others' ignorant comments

i have to agree also with bro SDM that a YG DD is an uncle's watch to most of the general crowd
                            but for those whom are big fans of DDs (like bro Ian & yours truly), i think such comments just don't apply to them...

i wear a YG DD to work everyday since i bought mine and as expected,
                            i get comments from colleagues & friends saying: "aiyoh...why you wear such a uncle's watch... "
                            and my classic reply will always be:"oh...because uncle can"

in conclusion, wear whatever Rolex that pleases you as you worked hard for the money and you deserve to reward yourself with a watch that makes you smile...

you live for yourself & loved ones...difficult to please the rest of the population as everyone is entitled to their own preferences...so if you like my watch, i appreciate your kind words but if you think otherwise, i'm just as happy for you

Comment

hahaha..for me i dun care wad ppl tink about me lar...99% of the people i encountered sae i am a mad nut for wearing my 55mm Laco pilot out in the streets...so wad i suppose to do?throw the watch away?Hell NO....i wear wad i like as it is my own pleasure....
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy View Post
                                i agree with what bro Ian said, it's how you carry yourself with what you wear and you don't have to deck yourself in a zegna suit to wear a Rolex...as long as you're confident of yourself and image (not too shabby of course), i guess there's never a specific rule saying that you can't wear Rolex with certain kind of dressing...as long as you're comfortable, why bother about others' ignorant comments

i have to agree also with bro SDM that a YG DD is an uncle's watch to most of the general crowd
                                but for those whom are big fans of DDs (like bro Ian & yours truly), i think such comments just don't apply to them...

i wear a YG DD to work everyday since i bought mine and as expected,
                                i get comments from colleagues & friends saying: "aiyoh...why you wear such a uncle's watch... "
                                and my classic reply will always be:"oh...because uncle can"

in conclusion, wear whatever Rolex that pleases you as you worked hard for the money and you deserve to reward yourself with a watch that makes you smile...

you live for yourself & loved ones...difficult to please the rest of the population as everyone is entitled to their own preferences...so if you like my watch, i appreciate your kind words but if you think otherwise, i'm just as happy for you
                                Agreed man...hehehe..

I am aiming a solid gold piece next...hehehe...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X