Ah Pek Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Pek Rolex

i wore this to work today and my colleague exclaimed, "eeee...why you wear an ah pek rolex?!" well, i guess there're many others who would probably agree with the "ah pek" comment.

Originally posted by terbaboom View Post
    i wore this to work today and my colleague exclaimed, "eeee...why you wear an ah pek rolex?!" well, i guess there're many others who would probably agree with the "ah pek" comment.

It is ok, btw what's your age? It is really ah pek watch, I been wearing TT DJ since 16 yrs old and get the comment everywhere.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Hahaha..would like to quote from ohlins...

It's a watch worn by ah peks but wearing it doesnt make me 1...

I have been wearing my SS DJ since about 15-16 also...got used to it liaos...hahaha happy can liao

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I think it is not the watch but the color of the dial. Change to computer circuit or black or blue , will not be that ah pek anymore

Comment

To many ppl, Rolex watch=uncle watch, especially DJ. But to ppl who know watch they will appreciate it. Just wear it with confident bro.

Comment

Actually, Rolex is a high end brand but Ah pek and Ah beng spoilt the market thus tarnishing its name. Same plight for Louis Vuitton, Mercedes etc.
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
              To many ppl, Rolex watch=uncle watch, especially DJ. But to ppl who know watch they will appreciate it. Just wear it with confident bro.
              Yes,You are right Bro! Rolex is a Rolex,jus ignore what ppl say!

Comment

ya, don't listen to what ppl says....so long you have the cash, young babes will love ah pek deep deep....

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                  ya, don't listen to what ppl says....so long you have the cash, young babes will love ah pek deep deep....
                  x2. , but no girl like me leh,
                  Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                    x2. , but no girl like me leh,
                    Can't be bro, sure got babes as long as you are willing to burn $$$....My uncle always tell me "man don't have to be good looking, the most important thing is Power M"....however, I'm not really to burn $$$ for babes, saving my $$$ for Rolex watches

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                      Can't be bro, sure got babes as long as you are willing to burn $$$....My uncle always tell me "man don't have to be good looking, the most important thing is Power M"....however, I'm not really to burn $$$ for babes, saving my $$$ for Rolex watches
                      I only burn $$ for food and watches. haiz, so no girls sia, personally not very good with girls, except watches.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

I only burn $$ for food and watches. haiz, so no girls sia, personally not very good with girls, except watches.
                        No wonder I always spot you at the hot spots eating ho liao hehehe...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

we are in the same boat, not very good with girls...i'm the quiet type, anyway married with kids liao...can't fool around

Comment

It is ok, btw what's your age? It is really ah pek watch, I been wearing TT DJ since 16 yrs old and get the comment everywhere.
                            Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Hahaha..would like to quote from ohlins...

It's a watch worn by ah peks but wearing it doesnt make me 1...

I have been wearing my SS DJ since about 15-16 also...got used to it liaos...hahaha happy can liao
                            i'm 37. wow, you guys sure know how to appreciate good stuff from young.

ya, although the watch is worn by many ah peks, i'm definitely not one... even though i still listen to Deng Lijun on vinyl records...hehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                              I think it is not the watch but the color of the dial. Change to computer circuit or black or blue , will not be that ah pek anymore
                              i've tried changing the dial colour during the last servicing, but was told by RSC that only this particular colour was available for my watch. i would like the blue colour of the Ref:218206, but it seems this colour dial only comes in platinum case and bracelet $$$

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X