Turn-o-graph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn-o-graph

This seems to be a rather strange model other than its association w/ the Thunderbirds.

Does anyone have one? They seem to be based on a datejust.

At the prices they seem to go for used... you can get a submariner ... with pocket change.

only the previous version is called thunderbird leh.....the perceived value is maybe bcos its vintage......maybe some ppl like it very much

current models just turn-o-graph......
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I think they're quite pretty. If they didn't cost so much I might get one...
      but paying $6k for a pre-owned one is just too much!

Comment

ha beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....u like it then must pay the price cos if u wait any longer....price goes up......haha............
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

hmm... well, I will keep an eye open...

I have made a shortlist of what I would like to buy in time to come... maybe I'll add it to my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
            I think they're quite pretty. If they didn't cost so much I might get one...
            but paying $6k for a pre-owned one is just too much!
            $6k for a pre-owned is quite a good price already I thought. So far, on-line shops I've come across seems to be asking for more than that. The TOG does looks very similar to a datejust. Or rather, it is a datejust, with red second hand, red dates (I love that), and quite a big pieces of turning white/yellow gold bezel (which probably adds on to the price). Oh, and a nice and solid clasp.
            Submariner 14060
            Breitling Colt Auto II
            Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
            Bell & Ross BR03-92
            MM20

Comment

Hi all,

I am new here and is interested to get a turn-o-graph, where would be better place to get one? Hourglass or Dickson watch?

How much discount should I ask?

Thanks in advance

Comment

try some of the less mainstream shops i.e.
                watch palace in lucky plaza, lee chay at Peninsula etc.
                sometimes they are a bit cheaper.

discounts are quite tightly controlled.

Comment

I'm on the look out for the TOG as well. I really want the blue dial with red second hand + date. It's a great retro/classical feel. Maybe the real reason behind it is that my dad used to own one that looks similar, with acrylic glass. And as a kid, I used to play with it. It's the sentimental feel lah!

BTW, the penisular shop has been giving me the best price. They are offering 18%, but must use cash. Hour glass gives 15%, and dickson staffs are stuck-up. Visited the Suntec Dickson, and the staffs are not that friendly.
                  TOG SS 116264
                  GMT II 116710LN

Comment

Turn-)-Graph

Originally posted by vangerlio View Post
                    I'm on the look out for the TOG as well. I really want the blue dial with red second hand + date. It's a great retro/classical feel. Maybe the real reason behind it is that my dad used to own one that looks similar, with acrylic glass. And as a kid, I used to play with it. It's the sentimental feel lah!

BTW, the penisular shop has been giving me the best price. They are offering 18%, but must use cash. Hour glass gives 15%, and dickson staffs are stuck-up. Visited the Suntec Dickson, and the staffs are not that friendly.
                    Hi Rolex lovers<

I just purchased a TOG for my wife over the weekend, brand new cond but pre-owned. It comes with a black dial. Slightly below S$7k. it is a F series. Was it a good buy? Comments from you please. Cheers!

Danz

Comment

Originally posted by Danz View Post
                      Hi Rolex lovers<

I just purchased a TOG for my wife over the weekend, brand new cond but pre-owned. It comes with a black dial. Slightly below S$7k. it is a F series. Was it a good buy? Comments from you please. Cheers!

Danz
                      You bought already...haha..so all I can say is...gd buy!!

I have no idea wads the avg price for this though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        You bought already...haha..so all I can say is...gd buy!!

I have no idea wads the avg price for this though

Hello,

Give your honest comment lah, no worries I will not regret one. Seems quite rare in the pre-owned shop too.

Danz

Comment

TOG comein TT rose gold, yellow gold and the SS 18KWG

$7000 is for which one?

About Feb this year recall saw a blue dial SS 18KWG @ jwatch for $6500
                          Last edited by DM101; 05-05-08, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                            TOG comein TT rose gold, yellow gold and the SS 18KWG

$7000 is for which one?

About Feb this year recall saw a blue dial SS 18KWG @ jwatch for $6500

Thanks for your valuable comments, mine is a black dial, SS with white gold bezel @ $6,800. I do understand brand new from Hour Glass is $9407 less 15% discount but I need to trade in my wife's SS oyster date so.....no choice and the watch is really brand new cond.
                            TOG is really something different from other datejust.

Thank you and have a great day!

Danz

Comment

Yes, TOG is a nice watch and is "the king"of DateJust... Enjoy yr watch

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X