Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hUH?? So expensive?

Comment

Saw the new "Air King"s. 2mm bigger than the usual ones, otherwise looks exactly like the old AK except no "Air King" etched on the dial. Retailing 6K for the one without fluted bezel; the ones with fluted bezel is 7.2K. Looks pretty cool and understated, especially the black dial with the floating 3,6,9 and the protruding crown. I almost bought one yesterday but my SA stopped me. She said she wouldnt buy it if she was me
      Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

the airking is 34 mm....... if u r talking about 36 mm, that's the new OP....
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by T<25 View Post
          Are u talking about the beauty?
          This is one I saw at RSC display for 7.2k. Its quite big...loks like the size of an explorer 2/ explorer .

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
            the airking is 34 mm....... if u r talking about 36 mm, that's the new OP....
            What's OP?
            Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Oyster perpetual? How is that different from AK?
              Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

mostly similar.... model name is different..

and this year OP is 36 mm......
                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

New Air King

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                  hmm....seems Air King is unpopular in singapore...no owners?
                  I hope to get my hands on one in the next few years.....preferably with date (which is rare for the older series but not sure if Rolex intend to have this for the Air King series as well).

My current Datejust 16013 is nice but sometimes an old fart like me needs to feel like a young man again. The new Air King is catchy but because of the smooth bezel and contemporary face, it can be mistaken for a lesser watch on first glance.

The Air King is nice in blue but also comes in silver, which IMHO, is more elegant.

As you can tell, I fit into the older demographic so the Submariners, Daytonas and Milgauses don't turn me on. Just gimme a non-professional oyster with gold and lotsa BLING!
                  Last edited by Uncle Ricky; 21-09-08, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ricky View Post
                    I hope to get my hands on one in the next few years.....preferably with date (which is rare for the older series but not sure if Rolex intend to have this for the Air King series as well).

My current Datejust 16013 is nice but sometimes an old fart like me needs to feel like a young man again. The new Air King is catchy but because of the smooth bezel and contemporary face, it can be mistaken for a lesser watch on first glance.

The Air King is nice in blue but also comes in silver, which IMHO, is more elegant.

As you can tell, I fit into the older demographic so the Submariners, Daytonas and Milgauses don't turn me on. Just gimme a non-professional oyster with gold and lotsa BLING!
                    I totally love the president DD with lotsa bling!! I love gold!!

I suddenly feel so old

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

New Air King

Old is not that bad, just like the gold Day-Date with BLING, it takes some getting used to.

I wonder if they will make a LKY limited edition soon when he is like 100 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ricky View Post
                        Old is not that bad, just like the gold Day-Date with BLING, it takes some getting used to.

I wonder if they will make a LKY limited edition soon when he is like 100 years old.
                        Hahaha...true.

If he lasts that long...POSSIBLE hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X