Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newbie getting his first preowned DJ need help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie getting his first preowned DJ need help....

Hi PPL...i'm pretty confused now over 116234 and 16234.can anyone explain to me wat's the diff??i'll be gg over to collect my watch tmr...the model no is 16234...it's a preowned DJ man size..and i'm paying for 5.4k..is it worth it??the case no is T782730 and the bracelet is 62510 st jubilee,no pinhole...btw it's with diamond wan..something like this with the pic attached..took from some other thread..

Originally posted by eloysius View Post
    Hi PPL...i'm pretty confused now over 116234 and 16234.can anyone explain to me wat's the diff??i'll be gg over to collect my watch tmr...the model no is 16234...it's a preowned DJ man size..and i'm paying for 5.4k..is it worth it??the case no is T782730 and the bracelet is 62510 st jubilee,no pinhole...btw it's with diamond wan..something like this with the pic attached..took from some other thread..
    116234 is the latest version of the watch, while 16234 is the older version of the watch. What series is it? Comes with box? papers?
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

no...it's doesn't comes with box and paper...but my friends had bought couple of preowned rollies from him..i've spoken to the boss before...nice guy i can say..but since i'm in this forum i just wan to find out more..i don know wat series lo...

Comment

A preowned 16234 with box and paper should cost only $3k to $3.8k the most. With diamond will depend if it's from independent jeweller or rolex themselves. I will say it's expensive for your purchase.

Comment

If with diamonds...and 16234 I would value it at around 4.8k...less than 5

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

OMG....which means i kana chop liao???but anyway his service is gd la..treat it as a first rolex lesson learnt ba..this model is abt 1997..comes with diamonds..but 4.8k is the market price for this model now tat u can find at those preowned shops easily??

Comment

OMG....which means i kana chop liao???but anyway his service is gd la..treat it as a first rolex lesson learnt ba..this model is abt 1997..comes with diamonds..but 4.8k is the market price for this model now tat u can find at those preowned shops easily??
              a bit expensive, can reveal the shop name

Comment

for me, i think from PK, the price sounds like it either that, or the normal shop is quoting a very high price
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

no..not from PK...It's a shop located at tanjong katong shopping centre....but the condition of my watch is at tip top condition...no scratches nothing..or the preowned shop outside is also like this???anyway i don wanna mention names as it is recommended by my friend..but of course u can pm me..i'll let u know...

Comment

no..not from PK...It's a shop located at tanjong katong shopping centre....but the condition of my watch is at tip top condition...no scratches nothing..or the preowned shop outside is also like this???anyway i don wanna mention names as it is recommended by my friend..but of course u can pm me..i'll let u know...
                    most of the time, the watch is being serviced b4 selling, so no scratches, i think i know which shop you are mentioning. As long as you are ok with the watch, it is ok. Enjoy your new watch, and remember to post pics.
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

You didn't kena chop...you just paid what you felt the watch was worth

Enjoy...dun bother the price!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

what is it with people, who buy then compare price? just enjoy what you have bought
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          what is it with people, who buy then compare price? just enjoy what you have bought
                          buy liao no need compare lar.. just enjoy...
                          I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X