Tried out the datejust II today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthony soon View Post
    me getting a ss blackface dj 2 at $8770.. big wif date .. haha..
    Congrats.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by tomasulu View Post
      man, that thing is huge at 41mm. the watch case is huge and gorgeous... if you have the wrist to carry it off that is. on my 6.5in wrist, it sits a little funny. the fluted bezel is super bling for some reason, it will surely turn some heads. the new dial with green arabic numerals is niccceeeee.

list price is A$10510 for ss wg fluted. TT is A$12+k i think. the deal breaker for me is that you can't have it with jubilee bracelet. if you pre order today, you will get your watch in july or sept.
      Gotten the DJ II on 1st Jan 2010:
      Enjoy

A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by LimTH View Post
        Gotten the DJ II on 1st Jan 2010:
        Enjoy

Congrats.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Kenny's collection growing very well...hahahah....

So what did you buy this week?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

This week he got the BIT lo

Comment

Does anyone know what the YG DD II (ref 218238 ) goes for retail or 2nd hand? I know it looks kind ah pek but I love the size and heft of it.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by han-han View Post
                Does anyone know what the YG DD II (ref 218238 ) goes for retail or 2nd hand? I know it looks kind ah pek but I love the size and heft of it.
                Hi ,
                I just place my order for a DD2 RG with diamond dial from a overseas AD , confrim much cheaper than local AD ,still waiting for the watch to arrive retail IIRC is $46093 , me too love the size and weight of the new DD2 , especially in RG , was considering between RG and WG , YG out as i alry had a YG DD in my collection , in the end RG wins , as i always wanted to add a RG watches in my collection , and i have too many SS watches that look too much like the WG .
                Focal JM_Labs .
                "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                Cartier Santos 100XL
                Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                  Hi ,
                  I just place my order for a DD2 RG with diamond dial from a overseas AD , confrim much cheaper than local AD ,still waiting for the watch to arrive retail IIRC is $46093 , me too love the size and weight of the new DD2 , especially in RG , was considering between RG and WG , YG out as i alry had a YG DD in my collection , in the end RG wins , as i always wanted to add a RG watches in my collection , and i have too many SS watches that look too much like the WG .
                  Bro

Can PM me which overseas AD?
                  They have a website you select and they post out to you right?
                  BTW who much cheaper?

Comment

Hi ,
                    Thanks for the info! Isn't the RG a lot more pricy than the YG? I was under the impression that the YG is the cheapest of the solid precious metals and that Platinum is the most expensive. I think that RG is the same price is WG?

I saw WG DD2 in the US, 2nd hand for 25K USD...

Please do post some pics of the RG DD2 because I would love to see a "real" picture of the watch! The publicity pictures look damn pink, and I've been told that in real life, the watch looks a lot better.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by han-han View Post
                      Thanks for the info! Isn't the RG a lot more pricy than the YG? I was under the impression that the YG is the cheapest of the solid precious metals and that Platinum is the most expensive. I think that RG is the same price is WG?

I saw WG DD2 in the US, 2nd hand for 25K USD...

Please do post some pics of the RG DD2 because I would love to see a "real" picture of the watch! The publicity pictures look damn pink, and I've been told that in real life, the watch looks a lot better.
                      The RG retail is the same as WG , YG abit cheaper , but i dunno how much , cos i'm not interested in the YG , BTW i got mine at a price cheaper than 25k USD , and its brand new from rolex factory , i got someone to get it for me in europe , still waiting for the watch to arrive , will post some pics when i got the watch.
                      IMHO , the real watch is alot nicer than pics , the rose gold is a very warm and elegance colour , it just look so cool compare to the WG .
                      Focal JM_Labs .
                      "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                      Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                      Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                      Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                      Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                      Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                      Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                      Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                      Cartier Santos 100XL
                      Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

The RG retail is the same as WG , YG abit cheaper , but i dunno how much , cos i'm not interested in the YG , BTW i got mine at a price cheaper than 25k USD , and its brand new from rolex factory , i got someone to get it for me in europe , still waiting for the watch to arrive , will post some pics when i got the watch.
                        IMHO , the real watch is alot nicer than pics , the rose gold is a very warm and elegance colour , it just look so cool compare to the WG .
                        The colour is I must agree...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X