is this day date a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+k exact amount not too sure

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi mind to share how much you paying for the shipping and insurance for this DD ?
      I'm also looking for a WG DD , but not brave enough to spent so much money without seeing the watch .
      Anyway hopes your deal turns out smooth .
      Focal JM_Labs .
      "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
      Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
      Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
      Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
      Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
      Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
      Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
      Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
      Cartier Santos 100XL
      Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

the guy seems ok, the watch seems ok. are you game enough to wire US$9500 + post to someone on the otherside of the earth.

sometimes i sell a laptop, also got people asking me to send first, and a laptop is noway in the vacinity of US$9.5k
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

i made an offer which he rejected so i will keep looking. shopping is half the fun right? i think i have decided that what i really want is a wg daytona with silver dial. i am eyeing a used one right now, this time with a dealer who has a store in the states.

as for doing business sight unseen... well i think of it as an acceptable risk if the seller has strong references and a long history. of course you'll need to do your homework before deciding if the quality you want at the price which is significantly lower than you can get locally is worth the added risk.

Comment

Hi bro tomasulu,
            So do you mind to share , how much that DD owner wanna sell his watch ?
            Me also interested in his DD WG , but abit scare , after i heard a few case recently rgds to buying from overseas , especially now market so bad .
            Anyone can help ? Or maybe u guys know where in SG can get similar watch close to this price ?
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
            Cartier Santos 100XL
            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
              Hi bro tomasulu,
              Me also interested in his DD WG , but abit scare , after i heard a few case recently rgds to buying from overseas , especially now market so bad .
              Anyone can help ? Or maybe u guys know where in SG can get similar watch close to this price ?
              Maybe u ask Ian? He got his at 15.5k...box not a problem to get

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                Hi bro tomasulu,
                bro. feel free to contact the seller directly. i don't want to misrepresent what he will or won't do given that it has been a while since i asked him. there is a saying about buying online -- buy the seller first then the watch. i think this seller is alright but nobody really know for sure.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X